• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Oh shit...I had no idea that was a thing. :/ Is there an unwritten rule or something?

indeed it is written... in the OP!

1. No manual blitzing LB's on passing plays.
2. No moving WR's into the RB or TE slots.
3. No nano blitzing
4. No manually controlling the WR while the ball is in the air.

but when we play in a few weeks you can blitz me all you want oatmeal! i aint scurred!

Splat

Ugh, I'm all hesitant to run at you with my D...both screens have been huge because I'm hesitating to run at you.

You can attack the line and if it's a PA you don't have to pull off. If it's not a run or runaction though, you need to switch off a linebacker.

GG oatmeal

you perservered at the end

fuck tannehill

fuck this team

also since I knew this might mindfuck you---you saw my FS going aggressively at the line before we started but that is because i knew it was a run right so i went there

the rule is basically you cannot take a linebacker and manually blitz, if that is not his playcall---so what you did was just fine. you just cant take a guy playing a cover zone, and rushing the qb right after the snap. can do it if he starts rolling out and is a threat to run. hope that makes sense

oatmeal

Banned
GG phee

Fucked up all over, turnover central...sorry about the safety, I had no idea. Really threw me off for the rest of it. I was trying to not break any rules or anything by accident.

rinse82

Bob/Smokey, not sure if you guys are down to play but I'll be home from hospital on Saturday. Baby came 3 weeks early, healthy baby girl.

Smokey

Bob/Smokey, not sure if you guys are down to play but I'll be home from hospital on Saturday. Baby came 3 weeks early, healthy baby girl.

congrats my man!! i'll be in the process of moving today and tomorrow so i'm probably not gonna be able to play

Smokey

Also a FYI:

Wolfenstein comes out on Tuesday. At Best Buy if you are a Gamers Club Unlimited member (I posted about the cheap deal a few months ago), you get $20 in rewards pre-ordering on top of the 20% you already get off for being a GCU member. So it ends up coming out to $27 for the game. Ends tomorrow.

TheCrow

Splat: I'm not Rors...
Crow: I don't know... your Pudge is pretty close to his...

EAD CROW!

[edit]Other game audio... wtf!

lol I had to recover from calling splat rors somehow! and was the walking dead audio going through? I didn't think it would get captured.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Congrats Rinse. Welcome to playing games in the wee hours of the night. It gets better, mine are 14 now. Wait, maybe it's gets more challenging.. Yea that's probably it.

Also a FYI:

Wolfenstein comes out on Tuesday. At Best Buy if you are a Gamers Club Unlimited member (I posted about the cheap deal a few months ago), you get $20 in rewards pre-ordering on top of the 20% you already get off for being a GCU member. So it ends up coming out to $27 for the game. Ends tomorrow.

Is the club membership still on sale

Got approved for an really nice apartment in a mediocre neighborhood! (which is surprisingly hard to do with no job) Kinda close to all the refineries - gonna end up with cancer YOLO

Time to move again boys!

Rors, lets play Dota today. Stop ignoring me.

why wasn't I invited boobs? You hurt my feelings :(

Rorschach

Congrats Rinse!

Rors, lets play Dota today. Stop ignoring me.
Ignoring you? You never play! I'm on DotA 24/7! I'll be on today during the day. Won't be around tonight, tomorrow, or Sunday.
Got approved for an really nice apartment in a mediocre neighborhood! (which is surprisingly hard to do with no job) Kinda close to all the refineries - gonna end up with cancer YOLO

Time to move again boys!

why wasn't I invited boobs? You hurt my feelings :(

He must know you don't play either.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
badnewsbarrett-png.2170

BigAT

3:04 PM - ColdBlooded33: the servers are really bad right now
3:04 PM - ColdBlooded33: its cray

Yeah man, it's sooooooooooo cray.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
3:04 PM - ColdBlooded33: the servers are really bad right now
3:04 PM - ColdBlooded33: its cray

Yeah man, it's sooooooooooo cray.

ColdBlooded33: the servers are really bad right now
ColdBlooded33: its cray
ColdBlooded33: crazy
ColdBlooded33: not cray

Post the whole thing, asshole!
That feeling when you accidentally type out a word like smokey.

#oops #rednation

Top Bottom