• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got stuck in a Chrono Trigger music streak on youtube today. Gonna have to replay that fucking game. So good.

Rorschach

Every WR game I play, I wreck fools, but my team sucks ass and I'm up against ridiculous late game carries... just played a game against a team with Void, Tiny, and Ember. T_T

Best game soundtrack of all time. Yasunori Mitsuda is a god.

Chrono Cross beats it.

Mrbob

I agree with you Rors. Chron Cross has a lot of problems but the soundtrack aint one. Might be soundtrack ost goat.

TheCrow

Spent an hour and 12 minutes playing the worst game of dota ever played with Crow, chatted for a bit, then I had to play one more (which was 46 mins)!

Would you really call that dota? That game was hilarious.

20 minutes in - "We lost"
30 minutes in - "lost set of rax"
40 minutes in - "wtf, did we just team wipe them"
60 minutes in - "Ok, now we fucking lost"

Smokey

Jumped on the 4K bus and picked up the Samsung 28'' 4k monitor . 3840x2160 for $700 i'm ok with that. Others must've been waiting for Amazon to stock it themselves as they had 20+ units available earlier...down to 5 now

Wanted to hold out for that Asus 1440p g-sync panel but they are having QA issues so who knows when that is going to release, so for now imma see what this 4k life about.

Hopefully my 3GB of VRAM doesn't trip me up ;_;

brentech

How do you guys play your MLB show games?
I've been playing quick count, with broadcast. (Franchise mode)

Find it the best pace for me

BigAT

I've never heard Chrono Cross' music because I've never played Chrono Cross. That is where being a good game matters for an OST.

I guess I'll make the fantasy Dota league.

Mrbob

Chrono Cross is a good game. Not a great one. Even those who haven't played the game recognize the brilliance of the ost. Besides, you don't play anything except Dota 2 anyway.

FMT decides to play the CPU instead of me. Corruption all over this league.

mrbob2k1 7:18 pm
lol no
i have the game
i should be back around 11 ish
or 9 ish your time
i aint stayihng out late tonight

whossorrynow015 fmt 7:19 pm
alright ill be here din

whossorrynow015 fmt 8:59 pm
are you back now!

whossorrynow015 fmt 9:02 pm
i'll give you 10 mins
then i have to play the CPU for the good of the league

mrbob2k1 9:50 pm
you ready for your beating
ill be on in 5 to 10 min

get out of here guy!

also, as a thanks to those of you who didn't flake on the league after committing to another season, i am going to offer the winner of the superbowl for this season a free copy of madden 15 (or whatever its called) delivered to your door on release date courtesy of amazon.com or will give you a PSN $60 card to buy the digital version if you prefer! if i win the superbowl again then i will put every player who has put forth an actual effort to play this entire final season into a hat and draw a random name. so i decree!

Smokey

That Samsung 4k monitor I ordered two days ago...dropped in price by $100 to a total of $599. I talked to some sweet woman named Catherine from Customer Service and she refunded me the difference this morning.

Based Amazon and God Bless you Catherine

Golden Eagles @ Packers
Texans @ Titans
Raiders @ Colts
Rams @ Seahawks

AZ are you going to play your game? Rams are CPU.
Soka do you want me to put the Colts on AP?

Going to just sim the other two because those are FMT and Soka's alt teams and I highly doubt they care about those games, but we advance no later than 8 CT tonight.

Golden Eagles @ Packers
Texans @ Titans
Raiders @ Colts
Rams @ Seahawks

AZ are you going to play your game? Rams are CPU.
Soka do you want me to put the Colts on AP?

Going to just sim the other two because those are FMT and Soka's alt teams and I highly doubt they care about those games, but we advance no later than 8 CT tonight.

Yeah I'll try to get it in.

Top Bottom