• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG FMT. I thought I built a D to stop your type of offense but your OL proved to be too strong.

The one sour grape I have is the TD pass to Crabcakes at the end of the first half, that's an int if it's the Niner D and a sure drop otherwise. As usual against you, the D was able to jump too many routes.

So you guys in Madden 26 (?).

GG FMT. I thought I built a D to stop your type of offense but your OL proved to be too strong.

The one sour grape I have is the TD pass to Crabcakes at the end of the first half, that's an int if it's the Niner D and a sure drop otherwise. As usual against you, the D was able to jump too many routes.

So you guys in Madden 26 (?).

gg man i definitely got lucky on that throw. on that throw i was actually looking for the corner of the endzone at the snap and if it wasn't there i was going to throw it out of the back of the endzone but in my head i felt like i took too long and then i panicked thinking there was no time left and i wouldn't even get a FG so i said fuck it if it's picked then oh well. players hang onto that pass maybe 1 out of 10 times so it was definitely lucky.

i also got even luckier on that fumble. i fucking knew i should have stuck with the stretch play because your MLB was coming in untouched a little too often on those runs up the middle. stupid playcall.

later in the game i was trying to bait you into a quick throw by showing blitz and playing a short zone and you burned me badly on that deep throw by being patient. that play is feast or famine.... if the other player doesn't panic to start with all the guys coming then i give up a huge play

anyways good season. everyone will be back for madden 15!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg man i definitely got lucky on that throw. on that throw i was actually looking for the corner of the endzone at the snap and if it wasn't there i was going to throw it out of the back of the endzone but in my head i felt like i took too long and then i panicked thinking there was no time left and i wouldn't even get a FG so i said fuck it if it's picked then oh well. players hang onto that pass maybe 1 out of 10 times so it was definitely lucky.

i also got even luckier on that fumble. i fucking knew i should have stuck with the stretch play because your MLB was coming in untouched a little too often on those runs up the middle. stupid playcall.

later in the game i was trying to bait you into a quick throw by showing blitz and playing a short zone and you burned me badly on that deep throw by being patient. that play is feast or famine.... if the other player doesn't panic to start with all the guys coming then i give up a huge play

anyways good season. everyone will be back for madden 15!

Damn. Felt like a heavyweight fight though. I was audibling like a motherfucker. The lag was throwing off my timing so I apologize for taking the play clock so low.

Splat

Gg fmt. Won despite you greasing all my dbs hands and putting glue on yours.
Bengals: 10pd, 1 int
Titans: 2pd, 3 int including that ridiculous one.

alex :(

gg splat. not much i could do once i had to pass. alex has a noodle and the other receiver worth a damn on the titans couldn't get off the man coverage. defense played pretty beastly though! the only big pass plays you had were the two screens which i swear i knew were coming and called the right play to stop it but for some reason my guy in both instances didn't stick with what he was supposed to do

now i'm even more motivated to get to the superbowl and get some revengeance!

Rorschach

Chen done! Last hero left is wisp!!!

eGT2Ocp.jpg

I think I can finish without re-rolling.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How much is the trade in for Madden at Target after that triple value bump?

I feel like there is a trade in deal every year when I go to give back Madden. Good night sweet prince. Easily the best version of Madden ever (on the field).

eznark

Banned
Yeah SB has only shown up once and I played him. Our lineup was trash and it's the first time I ever played with him so it didn't go well.

Tonight I'll play him as a support in all pick (leggo Rors!) until I fucking finish it.

Mrbob

I want to try the game, looks fun, but don't know if I want to pay 15 bucks a month to play it. I'll get stuck in this perpetual cycle where I don't play the game yet forget to cancel my account.

Ferny

I want to try the game, looks fun, but don't know if I want to pay 15 bucks a month to play it. I'll get stuck in this perpetual cycle where I don't play the game yet forget to cancel my account.
Do what I do for every MMO...subscribe and then cancel right away. They also have a system like Eve where you can just use gold to buy sub time I believe.

Somnia

I'll post what server my guild is running on when they announce it all. Will be a PVP server and dominion side as a heads up.

eznark

Banned
I'm going to try and get it running on this laptop. I'm going to be out of town all week the first week of June but I'll have tons of time to waste so I may actually be able to get into one of these shitty MMO's!

Eznark, are you going to take this one or do you want me to do it?

Edit: And I'm kinda stoked that we may have a core group of 5. It'll be a ton of fun doing dungeons and adventures with a good group. Also, Ferny, if the questing is boring, I'm pretty sure you can level up by doing pvp battlegrounds. They open up at level 6 I believe.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
As far as i know thats what it usually is.

I used to pay 10 bucks to play PSO v2 on xbox!

Ferny

You can get the game on GMG for like 48 I believe with the code that's on their homepage. That includes 30 days so if anyone is thinking of doing it, I suggest that route.

eznark

Banned
We should do a patreon or whatever the fuck Garnett is using to fund Bob's $15 per month.

Actually we should just all play Rust again so I can murder the fuck out of him.

Top Bottom