• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

BigAT

I meant it was obvious they were going to get acquired, not necessarily this exactly.

I mean, it's pretty hard to make it worse. It's super bare bones as it is and the app is kind of skeletal. Also, it's not like Google totally destroyed youtube. I'd be way more worried if a company that had cash flow/revenue requirements (like say Microsoft or Facebook) were buying it.

Bringing in Youtube's automatic content recognition and banning software is how they could make it worse. If you can't play Darude - Sandstorm between Dota matches, you might as well shut the whole thing down.

eznark

Banned
Bringing in Youtube's automatic content recognition and banning software is how they could make it worse. If you can't play Darude - Sandstorm between Dota matches, you might as well shut the whole thing down.

That would only affect the archiving though, right?

eznark

Banned
I was happy going to bed with that TA game dancing in my head. Only two more heroes to go and I will have completed my compendium heroes without any rerolls!

Necro and SB should be easy as fuck if you shitheels stop sucking balls when I'm not there to carry you.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, the music thing is a really good point. Once the AT&T - DTV purchase goes through and I get real internet, it would put a huge crimp in my Grease-themed Dota streaming channel.

TELL ME MORE TELL ME MORE WILL IT HAVE OGRE MAGE?

TELL ME MORE TELL ME MORE WILL AT QUIT IN A RAGE?

UH HUH
UH HUH
UH HUH

OH YEAHHHHHHH EAHHHHH

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rors is bullshitting.

I hear they go together.

Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong

BigAT

Someone made a thread in OT about last night.

dqMcgLX.jpg

McNei1y

I really hope Mario Kart 8 is like Mario Kart 64... My roommates and I are trying to figure out if we should buy a bundle just for MK8 and Smash Bros (eventually) but we don't know how long we'll play the game since we only really play MK64. We have DD and MKWii but we barely play those because MK64 is the superior version. We legitimately play Mario Kart 64 at least once every weekend for a good hour or two.

I really hope Mario Kart 8 is like Mario Kart 64... My roommates and I are trying to figure out if we should buy a bundle just for MK8 and Smash Bros (eventually) but we don't know how long we'll play the game since we only really play MK64. We have DD and MKWii but we barely play those because MK64 is the superior version. We legitimately play Mario Kart 64 at least once every weekend for a good hour or two.

play dota instead!

CB3

Sonic all stars racing is the best Mario kart since 64. I'm trying to get excited for 8 but its just not happening.

McNei1y

We were thinking about buying that bundle that's $200. Then buying 3 Wii Pro controllers for $10-20. Still trying to see if it's worth it. We might go to a Gamestop or a Best Buy and try out the demo of it lol.

CB3

Who is getting Mario Kart? If anything can kill dota surely it is Mario Kart.
I'm on the fence. I'm trying to decide if the few times we all play together is worth it for a game I'll never play otherwise.

My prediction is that I'll buy it and not feel good about having bought it two weeks later.

eznark

Banned
I'm on the fence. I'm trying to decide if the few times we all play together is worth it for a game I'll never play otherwise.

My prediction is that I'll buy it and not feel good about having bought it two weeks later.

If you're still thinking about $60 two weeks after you spend it you may as well just lie in front of a train because that isn't a life worth living.

CB3

If you're still thinking about $60 two weeks after you spend it you may as well just lie in front of a train because that isn't a life worth living.

I realize you're the king of the midwest, but living in a real city and state costs just a bit more. Its the premium you pay for not having to worry about lightning hitting your house in the middle of a dota match,

I realize you're the king of the midwest, but living in a real city and state costs just a bit more. Its the premium you pay for not having to worry about lightning hitting your house in the middle of a dota match,

pls u are prolly a suburbanite

I CAN SMELL IT ON YA

Mrbob

For 60 dollars you can get Transistor and Tropico 5.

Played about an hour of Transistor so far, very good.

Also, Mario Kart 64 is best Mario Kart. Battle mode ftw.

Dude

It's Mario Kart

Top Bottom