• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I bet the money starts ramping up again. Hopefully the daily challenge hits as soon as it unlocks.

gotta get to 8mili

zeus needs love so I can press R and feel like a boss while looking like a boss

edit---

time to add monies to my steam wallet!

Ferny

Like AT said, for the love of all that is holy, don't hit this tier.

g5g4m7r.png

Rorschach

A TO Z PLEASE!

If you ever see a Mr.Nobody in DotA, just quit the game. Douchebag, bigot, rager, idiot, and terrible player. Tried to record his conversation/rant, but it didn't record on fraps. :(

Somnia

I am tempted to finally start playing again tonight... but Transistor and Wolfenstein are sitting there also. Then Watch Dogs... then Wildstar, ugh. Can someone make a way to never sleep?

Mrbob

The NBA Draft lottery selection show is the best. So funny seeing these representatives on stage trying to mask a smile while they are dying inside that they didn't get a top 3 pick. You can see the anger through the fake smile.

Ferny

The NBA Draft lottery selection show is the best. So funny seeing these representatives on stage trying to mask a smile while they are dying inside that they didn't get a top 3 pick. You can see the anger through the fake smile.

lakers with 7th...ugh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im more mad that the Cavs got the 1st pick again then where the Lakers ended up. Garbage franchise that will just ruin whoever gets there

Mrbob

I have an all around basketball knowledge. Not just NBA alone. You probably don't even know the former college guys entering the draft.

to beat an OP team you need an OP team. my boy cola will do work on the seachickens in the divisional. and if he doesn't get the job done then my boy wellington will end their reign. and if HE doesn't do it then i guarantee markar will get his rang!

wellington send me a message on AIM if you want to play. i'm going to turn off the ps4 and watch the game on WatchESPN app on xbone. not sure why they dont have it on ps4 :(

Top Bottom