• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Rorschach

wtf
c7KcHxl.jpg

graphical errors... my dota is borked!

wouldn't have mattered for you, rors, rinse. the CPU did your signings the second i advanced past season 1 because the broncos, bills, panthers were either a) on auto pilot or b) a CPU team.

such is the way CCM is setup bro's!

Doesn't even matter to me as much as the cap penalties and bonus issues. That's gonna suck!

holy fuck i truly hate the new XBL on xbone. why did MS change it?

it also seems that every other game of KI ranked i play i get either a dude playing his music or like a whole fucking family jibber jabbering for the whole match

rinse82

FA bidding starts tonight or is it already open?

If it's open, please let me get some bids in tonight before you advance.

Smokey

holy fuck i truly hate the new XBL on xbone. why did MS change it?

it also seems that every other game of KI ranked i play i get either a dude playing his music or like a whole fucking family jibber jabbering for the whole match

The new XBL? There's nothing new about it. Blame your experience on shitty kinect being a mic.

Guess I should log in tonight and see what's going on with my squad. If the cpu resigned schaub I'm gonna be pissed

eznark

Banned
Fuck me my wife is making a Spring Cleaning list. Crow, Ferny, Nightz...gonna need you to come down here and do this menial work bros.

The new XBL? There's nothing new about it. Blame your experience on shitty kinect being a mic.

Guess I should log in tonight and see what's going on with my squad. If the cpu resigned schaub I'm gonna be pissed

When I go to my friends list it logs me into an entirely new app. On 360 I quickly press guide, click friends and the list is there. I don't like it sir!

Tried out Netflix app and the setup is crappy compared to ps4/360 AND it gave me a log out error!

On the plus side it is nice and fast to jump in and out of apps

Mrbob

I think MS is going to fix a lot of the online issues in the March update. Not sure why they messed with the 360 online structure in the first place, worked great.

Now I'm seeing the Bravely Default CE go for 100 bucks on ebay already. I think I'm going to keep mine unopened, wait, and buy a second copy to play. This CE will probably double or triple in value in the next year.

eznark

Banned
Mine will be here on Tuesday and I'm just going to sell it right away. I bought the game last night but it's on a Nintendo console so the download was jank and took a few tries.

Mrbob

March 25, 2014 might be declared the greatest day ever in gaming. Not only is the Diablo 3 expansion out, but this sexy beast of game is confirmed to release on the same day!

Bf4FUAsCMAAjruC.jpg

Gaming bliss.

Smokey

When I go to my friends list it logs me into an entirely new app. On 360 I quickly press guide, click friends and the list is there. I don't like it sir!

Tried out Netflix app and the setup is crappy compared to ps4/360 AND it gave me a log out error!

On the plus side it is nice and fast to jump in and out of apps

That will probably get patched. It's over engineered as it is now.

On a different note.. BF4 finally works and is out of beta. 2 weeks playing pretty much every evening.. No crashes. No sound glitches. Pretty good now. What a long beta that was.

On a different note.. BF4 finally works and is out of beta. 2 weeks playing pretty much every evening.. No crashes. No sound glitches. Pretty good now. What a long beta that was.
let's play

eznark

Banned

PS4 or PC? I see you on PC all the time.

Mrbob

Damn this Bravely Default CE box is massive. Out it goes. I'm not a big enough gaming nerd anymore to care about this stuff. Don't need the art book, soundtrack, or AR cards. Just want to play the game.

Sweet. Lets play tonight, lead me to victory.

Smokey

Pheeniks did you get a joystick for BF?? Maybe that was someone else..

I kind of want one for the choppers. You can completely own A match with them, but flying with the mouse and keyboard is tough.

Sokantish

Dude, you don't even know. I went 8-3 in Arena the other day. Then I went 7-3, and then to finish the day out I went 4-3 :(

Damn this Bravely Default CE box is massive. Out it goes. I'm not a big enough gaming nerd anymore to care about this stuff. Don't need the art book, soundtrack, or AR cards. Just want to play the game.

Sweet. Lets play tonight, lead me to victory.
Want to be Bravely Default bros?

eznark

Banned
Seems like people have been super fast to concede lately. Stop conceding, I want to use the 7 fireballs I just amassed. Must be LoL players, conditioned to go french at the first sign of trouble.

Mrbob

How much money have you guys spent buying cards? My friend just bought the 50 dollar 40 pack. Feeling a bit jelly now I might have to do the same. Free to play, indeed!

Send me your Nintendo id stuff Soka.

eznark

Banned
I spent $10 pre-wipe just to sort of see what kind of advantage it gave you (and to get the golden shitty card). Haven't spent a dime since then.

Yeah I did get a joystick. Thought I would enjoy flying more but even with that it was janky for me. Could never aim quite right and do any legit damage

Ferny

Seems like people have been super fast to concede lately. Stop conceding, I want to use the 7 fireballs I just amassed. Must be LoL players, conditioned to go french at the first sign of trouble.

If it's Arena, a lot of people are just quitting early to get the most out of arena rewards so they join a game and then concede really quickly to give other people a free win.

Mrbob

Weaklings. I hear the game is pretty short too. Around 4 to 5 hours? I'm going to go through it this weekend.

Top Bottom