• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Anyone want to do some Year of the Beast before that dies today? Is it even worth the time at this point?

Depends on how much ingots are put in. If there are 5 of us that have a ton to out in, its worth it

DCX

DCX
Week 2 of free agency is stage 4. Who knows why. Next week of free agency turns into stage 6 lol

DCX

We could also cut the crap because it should be limited to one or two bids and that's it. Who the fuck ever has 3 rounds of free agency in real life!

Smokey

I'll withdraw my bid if FMT wants me to

Stop cheating Rinse!

zcvXaBp.png

i see the cpu doin work for me. good

DCX

DCX
We could also cut the crap because it should be limited to one or two bids and that's it. Who the fuck ever has 3 rounds of free agency in real life!
Flirting, sexting and sending the plane. That's three right there.

DCX

McNei1y

So I logged on and had no idea what is happening. FA is closed for me. I guess I had to put an initial bid out there?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Soooo I don't have a kicker or punter anymore. Awesome.

Going for it on all 4th downs boys!

brentech

Officially in Mexico. Hoping I can use the web app on my computer when back in room to do any of the league functions.

Good to see my brothers and dad though. Been a while.

oatmeal

Banned
Man my roster is missing a ton of key positions (MILB, P, lots of back ups) and I have 7 million dollars.

Welp.

Got my scouting done, though. Got so,e good players in the mix.

Vanced to the final (?) week of FA. Its weird because as you guys said earlier its jumping to phase 6? I dont know, i thought there were 5 weeks of FA but i think there are only 3 so get those bids in!

I found some high quality projected "late" round picks. hopefully you vultures missed them because i need help at a few of those positions. didn't waste any of my scout points on QB's, RB's, LB's or safeties. actually i scouted one LATE round qb but only spent a few hundred.

the funniest thing about this draft class are how many white CB's there are. lol come on

DCX

DCX
Next Vance gives you roster breakdown so this is the last week for free agency. To bad we couldn't double vanced since I think soka,fmt, phee and I and the only ones left bidding lol

DCX

Next Vance gives you roster breakdown so this is the last week for free agency. To bad we couldn't double vanced since I think soka,fmt, phee and I and the only ones left bidding lol

DCX

lol i am done bidding, i have no money. i signed a kicker and a backup RE. i don't think anyone else bid on those guys either

DCX

DCX
Why not double Vance? Gives people an extra day to prepare for the draft especially with knowing what they have and don't have moving forward. Especially those who saved up a billion scouting points lol

DCX

SickBoy

I think my three-year-old is more patient than some of you guys :)

(And I'm totally not done bidding for FAs -- or scouting)

You sure?

How do I know what to scout if I don't know what holes I'm able to fill through free agency?

i think it goes away but then comes back again on the draft phase.

the draft was on wednesday because in past seasons when i try to rush through FA someone inevitably gets pissed off or gets screwed. this way, everyone had time to do things and there is no screwing done in FA or scouting! now enjoy true detective tomorrow night and before you know it the draft will be here wednesday!

Top Bottom