• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Well I thought it was about time to retire the 'ol ps4 season 2 thread. Continue on with the dota talk, console wars and madden talk once in a great while!

i'll start: who is getting in on some mario kart action on friday!? i know i am!

BigAT

tumblr_n1kurkxHXE1s0v6iho1_500.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hi guys..

If I had a Wii U I would. Still waiting for that $99 blowout E3 sale!

So whoever won that copy of Madden 15 since FMT disqualed the chiefs?

Hi guys..

If I had a Wii U I would. Still waiting for that $99 blowout E3 sale!

So whoever won that copy of Madden 15 since FMT disqualed the chiefs?

no one yet! i'll go draw names right now. let me make a list of who i considered to be valuable league members:

pheeniks
rinse
oatmeal
brent
splat
soka
drizzler
rob
mcneily
wellington
cola
dcx
az

can't think of anyone else but i'll go look at the list of teams again and draw a name in the next half hour or so

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im not a "valuable member" because i played two less games in the final season than everyone else. I see how it is.

Id argue a valuable member wouldnt rob the winner of the superbowl the prize you promised and write a salty essay about it. But to each his own!

Im not a "valuable member" because i played two less games in the final season than everyone else. I see how it is.

Id argue a valuable member wouldnt rob the winner of the superbowl the prize you promised and write a salty essay about it. But to each his own!

you would argue that! but to each his own indeed

Rorschach

Ando Chiefs owner should get the prize and no one else. It's not his fault you didn't heed any of the warnings. That's just what you do!

Ando Chiefs owner should get the prize and no one else. It's not his fault you didn't heed any of the warnings. That's just what you do!

Nor will he benefit from playing that type of game. One of the few times where someone can be the cause and the solution to a problem! USA AOK!

I'll draw a name tomorrow. Got wrapped up in the bball and hockey games :(

So I asked this before on the other thread, hate to perhaps derail but I can't upload community rosters to my madden? Just bought it the other day.

Someone mentioned manually loading them and ccm but idk what neither means. Help please!!

brentech

As long as it's book talk day, anyone got any recommendations? Just finished what I was reading.
The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo trilogy. I had seen all the Swedish movies prior to reading, and the books still sucked me in. Good pacing. If he starts talking about the history of the secret police, it's the equivalent of Martin talking about the food they're eating. A lot of extra detail that you just don't really need. Outside of that, loved all 3 books.

What does SLI mean.
It's Nvidia's tech for linking two cards together.
So I asked this before on the other thread, hate to perhaps derail but I can't upload community rosters to my madden? Just bought it the other day.

Someone mentioned manually loading them and ccm but idk what neither means. Help please!!
Other than it not working, you're not really saying where it's going wrong. No one can help when we don't know exactly how it's not working for you.

Either way, we ended our seasons and pretty much everyone got rid of the game by now. I suggest asking on operationsports.com since we can't test anything

Nightz

Well I thought it was about time to retire the 'ol ps4 season 2 thread. Continue on with the dota talk, console wars and madden talk once in a great while!

i'll start: who is getting in on some mario kart action on friday!? i know i am!

I'll have Mario Kart, but won't be back in San Diego until next Wednesday night.
Probably gonna Dota when I get home though.

McNei1y

The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo trilogy. I had seen all the Swedish movies prior to reading, and the books still sucked me in. Good pacing. If he starts talking about the history of the secret police, it's the equivalent of Martin talking about the food they're eating. A lot of extra detail that you just don't really need. Outside of that, loved all 3 books.

It's Nvidia's tech for linking two cards together.

Thanks. And yeah, GRRM talks WAYYYYYY to much about food. The worst is:

(End of Book 3 Spoiler don't look if you haven't finished Book 3)

Joffrey's Wedding. He has like 8 pages dedicated to the food.

BigAT

I read the first one a couple of years ago, I was surprised at how much I didn't care for it considering how popular it is. It's been a while, but I remember feeling like the first 250 pages really dragged and were poorly written. I understand the need to establish all of the characters and environment beforehand when you have a who-done-it, but it felt really inefficient and meandering. Random stuff like him always describing in great detail the brand of products being purchased. It certainly had some thrilling moments later in the book when things picked up, but even some of that felt kind of cheap. It left me with no desire to read the remaining books, which I have heard are largely regarded as being worse than the first one.

Definitely one of the few cases of the movie being better than the book. Although I am a fan of all things Fincher (haven't seen the original Swedish ones).

brentech

That movie was probably better than the first book. I kind of felt that way. The second and third books are less about other peoples problems and are better portrayed in the book. Still will definitely see the English movies though.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
What's the story with fmt disqualifying the team that beat him?

Ferny

He said the winner would get Madden 15. The chiefs owner won even though people said he uses screens a lot or some shit and then FMT played him and lost. Posted a huge long diatribe about how that's not the MGAF way and said he wasn't getting the prize.

Smokey

He said the winner would get Madden 15. The chiefs owner won even though people said he uses screens a lot or some shit and then FMT played him and lost. Posted a huge long diatribe about how that's not the MGAF way and said he wasn't getting the prize.

I didn't realize the huge post was about that

What a troll FMT is. Get beat and refuse to pay up

BigAT

It was fun watching the Super Bowl and having Brent call literally every Chiefs' offensive play before it happened.

Top Bottom