• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Yeah when I played him I basically started playing rock paper scissor and often had to sell my defense out on certain plays. So if he had a counter or I guessed the opposite I was fucked. Thankfully didn't happen too much or if it did I was able to recover quickly.

I'm proud to say I feel like I only let him get 2 first downs total on screens!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im trying to figure out which free game i should take on the Mario Kart offer.

I already have Windwaker. I 100% Mario Bros Wii U on a friends system at launch. Though I might take that just for the multiplayer down the line. Pikmin was my first thought but i would probably never play it unfortunately.

Hows Wii U Party, i guess?

Might just sell the code in the B/S/T thread.

I already have Windwaker. I 100% Mario Bros Wii U on a friends system at launch. Though I might take that just for the multiplayer down the line. Pikmin was my first thought but i would probably never play it unfortunately.

This is likely what I'll do

Unless Bob wants to trade

I didn't realize the huge post was about that

What a troll FMT is. Get beat and refuse to pay up

But I am still paying for madden this year for a league member. I guess I just can't win :(

It's not really sour grapes in that I didn't care I lost but the way the game was played. Shameful and I'm not rewarding that. It's like if smokey said hey fmt I'll bet you I bag a 10 tonight. Then he goes and roofies the girl and says PAY UP! the next day. Should I have booted mark long ago? Yes. But I foolishly didn't. Doesn't mean I need to support sharkwaters

Somnia

But I am still paying for madden this year for a league member. I guess I just can't win :(

It's not really sour grapes in that I didn't care I lost but the way the game was played. Shameful and I'm not rewarding that. It's like if smokey said hey fmt I'll bet you I bag a 10 tonight. Then he goes and roofies the girl and says PAY UP! the next day. Should I have booted mark long ago? Yes. But I foolishly didn't. Doesn't mean I need to support sharkwaters

Profiling! lol

Ferny

This sets a precedent in MGAF. Now I don't have to give Bob his game. I can just say I didnt like the way he looked at me and I'll be alright in the eyes of our leader FMT.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
From what little I played of 25 i noticed the lineman movement on screens was changed from 13. Didn't realize it was so exploitable though.

Sanjuro

Anyone could use a Logitech.com 50% coupon?

I don't think I'm going to end up using it, and it expires in a few days.

Rorschach

Where is the Mario Kart offer?

BigAT

and the winner is....

DCX!

VJKfmOE.gif

Rorschach

well it is a digital version of the games but here in the US you have the options of: new super mario bros, wind waker, wiiu Party and pikmin 3

and yes it is just for buying mario kart:

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/Mf9RJDcWmALXECxUdPB0Lf3N9Jb2VtRt

Ah, it's just those three games. Gotcha. Now if I could find a console deal, I might bite!

Indeed. They forge amazing partnerships when their back is against the wall:

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/L6JSHDusNNUg_I2bZqPv3URf9h5xOgFQ

smh

Smokey

PROJECT BEAST MOTHER FUCKERS

Sony wins E3

I looked at all the .gifs. Honestly don't get what's the big deal. Is it b/c it's a Sony exclusive?

3/4 of the thread be like holy fuck then I be like wat the fuck everybody calm down

I looked at all the .gifs. Honestly don't get what's the big deal. Is it b/c it's a Sony exclusive?

3/4 of the thread be like holy fuck then I be like wat the fuck everybody calm down

do you even like the souls games? i think people are excited that we're going to get a new souls game that is designed on ps4 hardware

Mrbob

Somnia you need to calm down your Xbroskies. They are so mad Project Beast is a PS4 exclusive. I think they are ready to exchange TitanFall for it. That isn't an even exchange, though.

Also, for any of you old school wrestling fans Laurence Holmes on Chicago Sports Radio 670 The Score had Jim Ross on for an hour last night. It was awesome. He had no idea that Taker was going to throw Foley off the cage in their Hell in a Cell match. Crazy. Laurence has the interview available in podcast form now:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/laurence-holmes/id396981495

RSS: http://podcastrss.play.it/laurence-holmes_mp3_32.xml

Mrbob

I'll be down for playing some Mario Kart tonight after the Blackhawks/Kings game is over.

I finished a couple 50CC cups so far, but those are easy mode.

I'm somewhat confused by the part system. When I remember Mario Kart, I think of each character having different characteristics. I couldn't find a difference though with Mario Kart 8. Pick a character, some parts, and go race.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Can't wait for a live blog of MK8 races!

I will live vicariously through them since I'm waiting out e3 before thinking about a WiiU

CB3

Me too. Do games even use the GamePad anymore? Be great if the pro controller was the default.

I always found the gamepad to be fine. Not like its heavy or anything.

I sent you a friend request Oatmeal

Smokey

I always found the gamepad to be fine. Not like its heavy or anything.

I sent you a friend request Oatmeal

Seems like they're going away from it though? MK doesn't really do anything with it from what I read along with some of the newer first party Nintendo stuff.

Seems to be another case of Nintendo out thinking themselves.

CB3

It doesnt.

I enjoy using the offscreen stuff while watching a NBA or something, though.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah not heavy just cumbersome. I never tried it but I imagine it's like that keyboard controller combo for pso.

I think I'm levious on ninnetwork. Not even sure if I ever finished that setup.

I want to MK8 :(

shit looks fun on twitch

edit---

graphics look pretty damn legit in spite of the hardware. Imagine nintendo on some real hardware D:

Top Bottom