• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Bowling!

Ignoring multiplayer on wii would seem like a waste to me.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Oh well I said not necessarily for kart. But I would recommend wiimote chuck combo.

Is that kart wiiu bundle out yet?

Mrbob

I play Mario Kart with the Wii U pad. Pleasantly surprised there is more function on the screen than just a horn. I use it for the map.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Huh... there is a race that isnt lap based in mario kart. Its an alpine mountain thats just a race to the bottom.

Thats cool.

Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying.

Can't even get into club nintendo now... I think the network is getting hammered with all these brand new Wii U's!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I havent even tried to register my game. I figured that shit would be broken for a few days. People like free stuff!

Rorschach

Yeah Wii U firmware updating, downloading and installing are the worst. Nintendo is 10 years behind the times.

I hope their next system brings to them the modern era of online functionality.
Their next system will have stuff that's already out now.

Waiting on price drop or clearance.

Splat

LW this thread is really tempting me :( What hookups you have?

Smokes: none of those are video cards, what gives?

Smokey

Do you just buy videogame stuff just cause?

What are you implying Ferny. I got this in the mail earlier:

pdNaNoK.jpg

I'm getting married in 29 days let me enjoy life ;_;

If you're thinking of getting a bundle lemme know.

mah boy Live

LW this thread is really tempting me :( What hookups you have?

Smokes: none of those are video cards, what gives?

I'm moving into this case precisely for that reason down the line:

540d-2.jpg

:)

loving mario kart! i bought the pro controller and it is good enough. i never bought the typical neogaf hyperbole about how great it was but just the fact that i don't have to charge the regular wiiU tablet controller after every play session is worth the $40!

when are we going to get some races going. still getting used to the minor differences in control between this and sonic but i am ready now

Top Bottom