• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden online franchise league Marvel vs. Capcom 3 thread: This ones.... for john!

Rorschach

CB3 said:
better than nothing! and its clearly easier to nerf his health to appease people a little than to go in and mess with his power and combo's
Not really "easier" to nerf health or power. They could have done it. That said, that wouldn't fix it either. :D XFactor just makes Sentinel crazy good. And no one is gonna drop Sent because he's the best second character for the DHC glitch trick.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i played some guy today (fucking miracle that i was able to get a ranked match going) and he kept on throwing his sentinel out for assists in the most obvious times. he died before he was even tagged in. it will still come down to who is using him. but it should make the shitty players think twice atleast

Rorschach said:
lol

Oh, and btw, nerfing Sentinel's HP won't do anything to fix him. It's about his power and XF more than anything. There's a reason why Tron, Thor, Hulk, Haggar, etc had similar health and aren't bitched about.

tron fucking annoys the shit out of me in capable hands. she has this arm spinning air attack which basically goes through anything. this guy tore me up with her a few times in a row and then i switched to magneto and when he would do that air spin i would just dash past him underneath to the other side and do magnetos quick blast. i just kept doing this when he would have tron in and eliminate her pretty easily. but ANY time he got in on me with her he would basically do a semi-infinite combo if it was in a corner where she keeps hitting and hitting and hitting. couldn't kill me off but much like she hulk would get me so low on health i'd have to sub out and then the combo continues!

DMczaf

81HCros29AL._AA1500_.jpg

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
tron fucking annoys the shit out of me in capable hands. she has this arm spinning air attack which basically goes through anything. this guy tore me up with her a few times in a row and then i switched to magneto and when he would do that air spin i would just dash past him underneath to the other side and do magnetos quick blast. i just kept doing this when he would have tron in and eliminate her pretty easily. but ANY time he got in on me with her he would basically do a semi-infinite combo if it was in a corner where she keeps hitting and hitting and hitting. couldn't kill me off but much like she hulk would get me so low on health i'd have to sub out and then the combo continues!
He was probably doing a reset on you. It's not infinite, you just have to tech the throw and gtfo of there. Either that or he was using the snapout glitch with the butt stomp, but that's not infinite either. Tron's drill is completely unsafe and punishable. Tron's assist is the real bitch. I don't mind Trons that start on point, but Tron assist can be very annoying.

Top Bottom