• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's EASHL Thread: What's a Little Frost Among Friends?

jbjYX7kzZHMMi8.png

jszPYYLmiDwI4.png

• This club is only open to NeoGAF members. (With the possibility of a rare exception here and there)
  • If you're a lurker and send a join request, it will be rejected. If you're a NeoGAF member, please post in the thread so we know who you are.
  • Players wishing to join the club need to post their jersey number, player name, and position(s).

jmtC5L5dBYO57.png

• NO SABOTAGE/INTENTIONAL OWN GOALS/ETC
  • No racist/homophobic/offensive player names (Actually, please be as offensive as possible)
  • All of your builds must have the same jersey number, no two players on the club can use the same jersey number
  • Headsets need to be worn at all times if possible. (Why would you want to miss out?)
  • Do not call for a pass from our goalie when he has the puck covered (Jesus Christ Crow please not this year)
  • Do not fight if we are winning (Unless we are intrasquading, then we fight all night)
  • Auto Backskate must be turned off (Unless you are McNeily so we can penetrate that McNeily Dome)
  • Do not cherry pick. Play defense. (Except for me, ph33nix, so we can have more failed breakaways)
  • Only use a non-BAP camera

jX7wRr7VrZgpC.png

Coming Soon!

j4NCcO2BVw6R7.png

C - ph33nix
A - McNeily
A - TheCrow

Head Coach - Marvie_3

jpkLisrZWQv5W.png

Code:
[B]
CENTER[/B]

[U][B]Jersey#   GAF screen name    Player Name        EASHL Seasons        [/B][/U]

[B]#5[/B]        Marvie_3           Scott Baio         6th 
[B]#91[/B]       Nozdeuce           Smash Slamjaw      5th        
[B]#6[/B]        MrBob              Mr Boots           3rd

LEFT WING

[U][B]Jersey#   GAF screen name    Player Name        EASHL Seasons        [/B][/U]

[B]#66[/B]       ph33nix (C)        Strong Tree        6th
[B]#26[/B]       LiveWire           Vladislav Smirnov  3rd
[B]#82[/B]       Rinse82            Ho-Lee Chuck       1st
[B]#00[/B]       FrenchMovieTheme   The Goos           1st
[B]#77[/B]       Sanjuro            Tom Brady          5th

RIGHT WING

[B]#9[/B]        wsoxfan1214        Viktor Stalberg    3rd 
[B]#4[/B]        Nightz             Gangnam Style      2nd
[B]#41[/B]       Leonlai86          9 in the Afternoon 5th
[B]#33[/B]       CB3                George Feeny       2nd
LEFT DEFENSE

[B]#44[/B]       McNei1y (A)        Mister McNeily      2nd  
[B]#7[/B]        Eznark             Guy LaEznark        3rd 

RIGHT DEFENSE

[B]#31[/B]       peterb0y           Window Posters     3rd
[B]#23[/B]       TheCrow (A)        NFC West           2nd

GOALIE

[B]#5[/B]        Marvie_3           Scott Baio         6th 
[B]#28[/B]       SnakeswithLasers   Bea Arthur         4th

j30QEaBRJgRsO.png

Code:
[U]MONTH       WINS   LOSSES  OTL[/U]

September     0       0      0 
October       0       0      0
November      0       0      0
December      0       0      0      
January       0       0      0   
February      0       0      0
March         0       0      0
April         0       0      0
May           0       0      0
June          0       0      0
July          0       0      0
[u]August        0       0      0                         [/u]
Overall       0       0      0

jKTZfHIds0tFk.png

Code:
[B]September[/B] -  
[B]October[/B]   -            
[B]November[/B]  -
[B]December[/B]  -
[B]January[/B]   -
[B]February[/B]  -
[B]March[/B]     -
[B]April [/B]    -
[B]May[/B]       -
[B]June [/B]     -
[B]July[/B]      - 
[U][B]August[/B]    -                                [/U]
[B]All-time playoff record:[/B]    0 - 0 - 0

jbgMokpMip6ILv.png

Props to Marvie_3 for an outstanding OP!

This club won't be exclusively guys from the Madden league, but it's mostly that. So if you're interested in joining our fuckery post away!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im reserving my Captain status even though im not planning on getting this.

BigAT

When McNeily is on your team, it feels like you're playing 4v5 most of the match.

Just like Dota.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Hey Ph33nix remember when I used to pass you the puck and then you'd score? we should do that again.

Smash Slamjaw #91

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
NOZ!!!

Times have changed though. You're now going to pass to me and I'm going to score 10/100 times :(

I was particularly awful at chel last year so no worries. As long as Marvie is drunkenly yelling at one or both of us for being wildly out of position it's all good. We'll force it in eventually.

IN

When's launch day?
September 10 I think

Also I think you were in last year but i don't remember you! You best stay around longer this time
I was particularly awful at chel last year so no worries. As long as Marvie is drunkenly yelling at one or both of us for being wildly out of position it's all good. We'll force it in eventually.

The first drunken rage quit is coming soon. And I promise no smoke detector noises!

(back in 2010 my smoke alarm kept beeping and no one mentioned anything till a few months in lol)

Marvie_3

Banned
The first drunken rage quit is coming soon. And I promise no smoke detector noises!

(back in 2010 my smoke alarm kept beeping and no one mentioned anything till a few months in lol)

You break this promise, bad shit will happen. That was fucking awful. :lol

I added the guys who posted here to the thread. Once you guys figure your shit out tell me what number you want. Position isn't that important now but I'm putting people where I recall them playing or where ever I just felt like sticking you for now

Lots of non Madden gaf players in here. Why?

There's probably going to be no more than 5 non-Madden guys but the folks playing are good guys who were in the OG club way back in the day and will enhance the entertainment

Plus, it's like an asian church: you got a bunch of asians and then the token black and white friends that you take in anyways!

Yeah. I like the MaddenGAF dudes because we were all on the same level pretty much.

these guys aren't from that elite hockey club whose thread invaded for that one night (which consequently got me kicked lulz), they're basically the ones who influenced me to tell you guys to get NHL because of the insane amount of fun I had with them over the years. for the past few years many of them have been busy but are getting back into it. they're brothers from another mother!

We had enough for 5-5 for like three weeks last year bitch!

It'll be 6 this time!

I buy NHL every year bitch! Only thing you influenced was me getting it on the 360.

well please excuse my stoner ass for being last year the only time I remember us playing together!

besides to this day I'm still not sure if you're an aaron rodgers hating packers fan or if that was someone else

Top Bottom