• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's EASHL Thread: What's a Little Frost Among Friends?

Tonight I need to sleep earlier (my ass needs to be in bed and shutting eye by 11:30 CT at the latest)

I'll be on around...9:30ish

I've discovered I'm an extremely slow cook. Make that like 9:45

It really is. There's zero balance to the game now. Defensive players are at an amazing disadvantage because none of the defensive tools work anymore (poke check, pass interceptions) and the skating engine was tuned to allow figure skaters to run the show again. Nerfing goalies brought back several cheese goals from previous years again too.

The demo played fine. I'm not sure what the hell happened between then and release but this game needs a huge set of tuners released in a hurry.

Shitty player cards. It's been getting better for me around Veteran.

Anyone actually going to be on tonight?

LiveWire

Aside from needing to play more games to level up my NHL pro is there any way to boost up my stats? I have the "CCM pack" and "Warrior Pack" codes from pre-ordering through Amazon, are they for stat boosts?

Aside from needing to play more games to level up my NHL pro is there any way to boost up my stats? I have the "CCM pack" and "Warrior Pack" codes from pre-ordering through Amazon, are they for stat boosts?

wtf I still never got that

I think most people here used one of the 6 booster packs available, which is a pre-set decent character

meanwhile I just got my superstar 3. I am now 60 games and 36 wins away from legend 1 ;_;

Marvie_3

Banned
Good maybe you can be the next in line to experience the pro-division ass raping a few of us got last night

They should have kept us in amateur maybe lol

A lot of amateur teams are just elite teams that remade their club to run up the score on amateur clubs.

LiveWire

Good maybe you can be the next in line to experience the pro-division ass raping a few of us got last night

They should have kept us in amateur maybe lol

I dunno, I wouldn't call it ass-raping. We were only losing by one or two goals. And the goals they were scoring were all from the same spot, between the circles, stick-side.

Yeah it really wasn't that bad it was just annoying as hell feeling like we weren't any worse but the scoreboard wouldn't reflect that :(

We'll build our chemistry to the point where positions won't matter no more so fuuuuuuck the rest of them

Top Bottom