• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's EASHL Thread: What's a Little Frost Among Friends?

Marvie_3

Banned
Well nobody here gets special treatment. a new year is a new year

grandfather my ass

you get 77 anyways since you actually called it, FMT's will stay unknown

I do.

ibed3Qkh6HIbg8.gif

Sanjuro

Well nobody here gets special treatment. a new year is a new year

grandfather my ass

you get 77 anyways since you actually called it, FMT's will stay unknown

I thought everybody used the same names and numbers over the years? Was kind of the point with those roster sheets, retired numbers, years played, etc.

Either way, you asked me if I was in a while back and I told you that I was always game. Don't see the issue.

One week from now several of us very well may be getting a head start to bringing the club down to the bottom of the amateurs

Can't wait!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think ill end up getting the game. My loyalties remain to Dota and Madden, though!

George Feeny makes his return to the ice

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
So which one of you losers also has season ticket and will be cheling with me in 27 hours

I'm torn, do I hate myself so much I get it? Or do I already hate myself so much getting it is just a drop in the bucket?

Nozdeuce

I'm downloading now too

Problem is this fuck is taking 10 minutes to download 1%

Yeah mine is going crazy slow too, cancelled/restarted mine and now im all the way up to 4%

Hopefully itll finish before fucking tuesday

These menus are slightly less shitty than last year's

But they're still trash

The Chelraisers has been created. let me know when you all sign in so i can invite

let's see what kind of cool uniforms i can create this time

CB3

These menus are slightly less shitty than last year's

But they're still trash

The Chelraisers has been created. let me know when you all sign in so i can invite

let's see what kind of cool uniforms i can create this time

that is the worst fucking name for 2 reasons.

1. the term "chel" sounds stupid.
2. There is no dota reference.

REMAKE.

On a side note, i got an email from gamefly offering 2 months for 10 bucks. since i figure this will be dead by the time the new consoles roll around anyway, im using this deal as a 2 months rental for NHL. WIN/WIN.

Sanjuro

that is the worst fucking name for 2 reasons.

1. the term "chel" sounds stupid.
2. There is no dota reference.

REMAKE.

On a side note, i got an email from gamefly offering 2 months for 10 bucks. since i figure this will be dead by the time the new consoles roll around anyway, im using this deal as a 2 months rental for NHL. WIN/WIN.

Is it a unique promo code or link? That might be my best option at the moment.

CB3

I refuse to play on a team with that name. Ill make a new one if he hasnt changed it by tuesday

I have been asking you fuckers for weeks for a team name, I threw Chelraisers out to many of you as that was the only suggestion I've had, nobody said any shit

I'll change it but this is all on you guys!

Marvie_3

Banned
I have been asking you fuckers for weeks for a team name, I threw Chelraisers out to many of you as that was the only suggestion I've had, nobody said any shit

I'll change it but this is all on you guys!
Don't change it because of a couple crybabies.

jesus christ i have fucking stone hands

I saw you joined, when do you want to try to rumble?

I need to eat and do some shit but I can play a bunch of games tonight

Don't change it because of a couple crybabies.

welcome to the madden/dota-gaf league

this is what happens

but now I'm in FMT's seat :(

LOOOOL the boosts are now +3, 5, 7. Our players won't be such trash now!

Nozdeuce

I saw you joined, when do you want to try to rumble?

I need to eat and do some shit but I can play a bunch of games tonight

I need to take a break for a bit but I'd be down for games later on.

First game: 2 assists, 1 goal, a trip to the penalty box, and multiple blown wide open shots

feels good to be back!

Nightz

Disconnected on that last match. :( Gonna take a shower and I'm probably done NHL'ing for the night. I'll be on tomorrow though.

Nozdeuce

Sooooo you can get ejected for interference. I tried making a power forward build to test out hitting to see if I could crush people. Couple minutes into the game and I hadn't had a chance to line anyone up yet so I casually wheel around and smoke the guy who just had the puck...he crumples and I get a 5m major and a game misconduct.

We're so fucked

Sooooo you can get ejected for interference. I tried making a power forward build to test out hitting to see if I could crush people. Couple minutes into the game and I hadn't had a chance to line anyone up yet so I casually wheel around and smoke the guy who just had the puck...he crumples and I get a 5m major and a game misconduct.

We're so fucked

lmao what happens?

I like how I skated straight into a guy and got a charging called on him
Need an invite. Downloading tonight.

GT is KneelBeforeSaad

Can't invite until you sign in

Top Bottom