• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's EASHL Thread: What's a Little Frost Among Friends?

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie will at the very least yell at me for being on his side. No worries, Noz.
Marvie yells at everyone though.

Lots of non Madden gaf players in here. Why?
Me and Pheenix are brothers in arms after surviving the Normandy invasion equivalent of neogaf chel playing. All those faceoff win turnovers that'd lead to breakaway goals for the other team, jesus fuck.
There's probably going to be no more than 5 non-Madden guys but the folks playing are good guys who were in the OG club way back in the day and will enhance the entertainment

Plus, it's like an asian church: you got a bunch of asians and then the token black and white friends that you take in anyways!
I'm the token Canadian aren't I?

Marvie yells at everyone though.

Me and Pheenix are brothers in arms after surviving the Normandy invasion equivalent of neogaf chel playing. All those faceoff win turnovers that'd lead to breakaway goals for the other team, jesus fuck.

I'm the token Canadian aren't I?

I had no idea you were Canadian, but sure you can be the token Canadian as long as the rest of you finally acknowledge that I am not of African descent

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I had no idea you were Canadian, but sure you can be the token Canadian as long as the rest of you finally acknowledge that I am not of African descent
we all have our crosses to bear man.
Ill figure out a variation.

Nozdeuce I'm from Toronto

Oh sweet, i'm from Ottawa. When do you propose we have our battle to the death?

lulz I haven't done anything besides free skate. I have no idea about line changes and NHL rosters and that so never tried actual 5 on 5 hockey

I think I like the dekeing better now but we'll see

Hitting hard is the only necessary tone when you enter the McNeily Dome.

bone crushing bruises

bone crushing misses

Ah. Here is the correct thread.

oh god....did you post in the other LOL

what a surprise. visualizer overreacting and being too sensitive to one post, then acting like a tough guy while making his excuses for his sensitivity at the same time!

let me have #7 pheeniks. i have no idea what the positions in hockey are so stick me wherever i am least likely to fuck things up for the team

For now I put you at left wing. We'll probably move you around left and right wing so you get used to shit, defenseman is actually pretty tough and important!

also it's like in elementary school recess when you had the "all time" QB if there were an odd number of players. in our case, the mcneily dome and the crow turnstile are our "all-time" defensemen!

and of course eznark too. he actually knows how to play defense. and peterb0y? peterb0y plays defense?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I might end up playing. I gotta look and see what games are coming out when and if I even have the time for all this shit.

I might end up playing. I gotta look and see what games are coming out when and if I even have the time for all this shit.

Even if you play once a week for 2 hours this shit is worth it

37884939.jpg

He played RD quite a bit with us in chel10.

lol

I'm honored you expected me to remember

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I really wanna play Rayman but i can wait for that to drop to half price like a month later

My games will be:

Madden
2k14
NHL
Dota 2
Fifa
-Whatever single player game I'm playing when I'm lonely and no one wants to play with me :(

Top Bottom