• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG: Your PMC needs you!

Dibbz

SolidusDave said:
guys you have to say something if you don't get an invite :lol
Can you send me an invite into SVER GAF? I just got the game yesterday and want some decent players to play with.

PMC: SVER
PSN: Dibbz
GAF: Dibbz
Timezone: GMT

Ditto

Just got it yesterday and jumped on SVER for whatever reason. Would like an invite though!

PSN: MotorbreathX
Timezone: Mountain GMT -7 or -8? Something like that

Bought the a few days ago and joined SVER :). Would like an invite please.

PSN: Pumpkinking
GAF: Juggernaut
Timezone: GMT+01:00

Ya no

PMC: Valor
PSN: Dispatched
GAF: Ya no
Timezone: Eastern

Still don't really know what is going on in half the games I play but I've really enjoyed it so far... Definitely seems like it would be better with a team that's actually organized.

PMC: Raven
PSN: OgTheClever
GAF: OgTheClever

I know the game's been out for a couple of months but I just got it a few days ago. I'm just wondering how active GAF still is because it would be great to be able to team up properly with people in the game, rather than feel like I'm just making a solo effort most of the time.

Моя жизнь для SVER!

PSN: VladSteelwolf
GAF: Lonewolf_92
Timezone: PST

I posted in the main thread as well

Can I get an invite for RavenGAF?

PSN: renderman017

I will also msg thebishop when i get on tonite.

Trevelyan

Banned
Who here is Valor that can invite? I vet'd over to Valor from Raven, and I'd love an invite to kick some ass with fellow GAFfers. PSN is same here. Thanks!

Damaged

PMC: Raven
PSN: Armourofcod
GAF: Damaged

Ony just got the game but really enjoying it, makes a change from the cheap kills on MW2 :D

Top Bottom