• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG: Your PMC needs you!

Cagen

Gen X said:
Can someone update the OP please? I'm in SVER and have recieved my GAF invite.

Done.

comedian said:
Despite on the OP being part of the RavenGAF , I am yet to receibe an invite. Would appreciate receiving one :)

The only clan segmented into members and invitees is SVER GAF as that is my faction, it makes it easier for me and the other officers to invite people. The other two clans are just lists of people who post in this thread wanting an invite.

Milk Lizard said:
Ah need to get my invite soon, cant take running around with headless chickens anymore.
2r3j9d0.gif

I'll send out another batch of invites when I get home after work tomorrow (6pm GMT) so if you are on the list and haven't been invited by then, you'll be getting one.

PMC: Valor

PSN: GitarooMan

GAF: GitarooMan

Timezone: EST

Just starting playing today, only level 4, should be on some at night this weekend to get that level up more and get better.

Huggers

Good couple of games with Valour GAF tonight, cheers for the invite Anerythrisitic. Sadly I only had time for a couple of games. Till next time

PMC: Raven
PSN: Tryckser
GAF: Tryckser
Timezone: GMT +2 (Germany)

If someone of Ravengaf would put me on their friendlist it would be great :)

Can't join the clan though, already have one with good friends ^^

WarlordOfHate

Neo Member
Thanks for the Raven GAF invite. Sorry to those who sent me an inv last night. Crazy snow here in my area, so if you invited me and I didnt join its probably because I was busy throwing myself into 2 feet of snow.

Cagen

kaysee said:
no invite yet :( details below in case the clan leader missed.

Pretty sure I have sent you an invite before but I'll send you another out tomorrow morning (GMT) when I log on if you haven't already been invited.

demonkaze

PMC: S.V.E.R

PSN: ChronosTear

GAF: demonkaze

Timezone: GMT

Only just started today, would appreciate it if i could get an invite.

tomei

PSN: tomei

GAF: tomei

Time: CST

Need more people with mics :(

Sorry, I am on raven and not valor.

krioto

Ok, after a failed blu-ray drive and a repair, I'm now actually ready to go:

can I get a Raven GAF invite now please:

PMC - Raven
GAF - krioto
PSN - krioto
Time - GMT

Nightz

krioto said:
Ok, after a failed blu-ray drive and a repair, I'm now actually ready to go:

can I get a Raven GAF invite now please:

PMC - Raven
GAF - krioto
PSN - krioto
Time - GMT
It says you're already a member of a clan.

tomei

PuMa said:
Huh?

Tomei, I'll be on most of the night tonight and will send you an invite if you aren't in yet.

Sorry I put Valor but I am playing Raven right now. :lol I need an invite in RavenGAF.

roxya

GAF: roxya
PSN: roxya
Time: GMT

If possible, can I get an invite for my brother too? He has been trying to become a GAFer for about 2 years but is always ignored/deleted in the new junior waves :lol

GAF/PSN: Wuffa

Kowak

Banned
roxya said:
GAF: roxya
PSN: roxya

If possible, can I get an invite for my brother too? He has been trying to become a GAFer for about 2 years but is always ignored/deleted in the new junior waves :lol

GAF/PSN: Wuffa

i will add you and your brother when i am next on in about an hour

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
New MAG owner in Japan. Looking for a clan so I can play some games with people who actually talk and/or seem to have some idea what they're doing on occasion. I am still very new to the game.

PMC: S.V.E.R.
GAF: lobdale
PSN: bdaiker
Time: Japan Standard Time (UTC+9, EST+14)

krioto

Ok, now I'm really ready:

Can I get a Raven GAF invite now please:

PMC - Raven
GAF - krioto
PSN - krioto
Time - GMT

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Sver Leaders, any chance I can get the power to add players to the clan? Was going to add Sun-Drop tonite since he's already on my friends list but realised I didn't have the power, That and the fact I've met a couple of really good guys over the last few nights who are great team players and not in a clan. Obviously it's for everyones benefit and not just mine. (One guy already has 170+hrs in the game and on his third PMC!!!). Cheers regardless of answer. :)

I've entered veteran mode and I'd like an invite to the Valor clan.

PMC: Valor
PSN: SuperSharp
GAF: archnemesis
Timezone: CET (GMT+1)

PSN: jonnybryce
GAF: jonnybryce
PMC: S.V.E.R.
Timezone: EST

Now that I've played a little while and understand what the hell is going on, I'd like an invite please.

Mazon Rowes

Neo Member
PMC SVER
PSN Mazon Rowes
GAF Mazon Rowes
Time: Central

If possible I would really like a clan invite, this game is so good when people work together:D !

Violater

Svergaf it was good while it lasted, see you in 3 months or so.

Valorgaf you are up, get off your asses and send me an invite

Top Bottom