• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAN pruning trees with a chainsaw fell from his ladder and sliced his wife’s head off

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I bet she didn't SAW that coming. AHAHAHAHAHAHA god that sucked.

aparisi2274

I guess she didnt have a good head on those shoulders...

OK fine, it wasnt that funny. its 1am here. Deal with it.

NLB2

Banned
His wife was gardening below him and was hit by the chainsaw and killed instantly.

He must have been pretty high on the ladder for the chainsaw to be falling fast enough to decapitate the woman that quickly.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That is terribly sad, but damn those Austin Powers jokes made me laugh so much. All of them were hilarious.

But again, very sad. Thats one of those freak accidents that you only think happen on CSI.

LakeEarth

Deleted Scene for Austin Powers!!

"Hello? Yes I know John Smith... what? He's dead? Decapitated by an ill-tempered mutated seabass?!?"

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Damn, I need a joke. Need...one...fast

I guess she is no longer a major headliner.

Socreges

Banned
Every one of you disgusts me. This is a terrible tragedy and we should mourn the death, rather than use it as a platform for cheap jokes.

That's the last time he saw his wife alive.

Grizzlyjin

Socreges said:
Every one of you disgusts me. This is a terrible tragedy and we should mourn the death, rather than use it as a platform for cheap jokes.

Your actually right, I got caught up in this joking but it truly is a sad event. I guess we just try to find humor anywhere these days, you know. I apologize for my comments.

Grizzlyjin

Trevelyon said:
heh ............. :)

Stop it, your making me laugh again. And the laughing makes me feel bad. :(

MASB

I can't imagine how the poor guy will live with something like that on his conscence. Even though it was an accident, you know he's feels absolutely terrible, besides feeling grief over his wife's death.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Stepping outside of the jokes for a second...

How the hell can you "accidentally" cut a head off with a chainsaw....he would have to be holding the trigger the whole time, and it's not like it is a razor sharp blade so would do a single samurai sword-esque slice.

Unless the rest of the world has chainsaws that are always running :D

Personally I thing the hubby just thought their marriage hit a dead end, and he couldn't cut it anymore.

Socreges said:

Yes, yes it was.

Personally I thing the hubby just thought their marriage hit a dead end, and he couldn't cut it anymore.

lol. Well played.

Mr Pockets said:
Stepping outside of the jokes for a second...

How the hell can you "accidentally" cut a head off with a chainsaw....he would have to be holding the trigger the whole time.
I guess he just had his head in the clouds.

nitewulf

Socreges said:

relax. its the sun, the "news" is most likely false. hence all the jokes, at least i assume so...

Socreges

Banned
Too understated, I guess:

nitewulf

Greenpanda said:
At least she died doing what she loved: getting hit by falling chainsaws.

no, thats just...bad...

oh, i think he could. and i guess the marriage hit a head end. (ok that just sucked).

When we be up in the club
We be posting the back
When we be in the club
Girl always come to the back
And we bout to get our head sprung

Can you imagine being assigned to this case?

The cop heading it is now going to have to carve through the chain of events, stick out his neck, and shoulder the possibility that the husband's actions weren't accidental. It's unfortunate, but anyone cut to police would seesaw between the potentials and lob out that question.

nitewulf

AniHawk said:
I guess her head must've been sawed off!

Get it?

ah yes, you hit the nail on the head!

ps: made it in the other thread (mom having sex with son) but no one seemed to have noticed...

Leon

- It's not so bad, I guess the woman did get promoted to head gardener after all.

- Moral of the story : Never go head-to-head against a chainsaw. You will lose.

- Her parents were right. She did lose her head when she decided to marry this man.

- Did she have a fight with her husband beforehand? Maybe that would explain why she had her foot in her mouth.

Leon said:
- It's not so bad, I guess the woman did get promoted to head gardener after all.

- Moral of the story : Never go head-to-head against a chainsaw. You will lose.

- Her parents were right. She did lose her head when she decided to marry this man.

- Did she have a fight with her husband beforehand? Maybe that would explain why she had her foot in her mouth.
Ok, I was about to call your post stupid, but then I read the last one.

Socreges

Banned
nitewulf said:
ah yes, you hit the nail on the head!

ps: made it in the other thread (mom having sex with son) but no one seemed to have noticed...
What if no one notices in this thread, either? You can't let a gem like that go to waste!

Socreges said:
What if no one notices in this thread, either? You can't let a gem like that go to waste!
hahaha

"hey guys i posted this joke earlier in the thread but nobody laughed at it so here it is again ok ^_^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom