• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man survives bear attack, stuck in den for a month!

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
WTF!

157ddhs.jpg

The emaciated man from Russia’s remote Republic of Tuva was preserved as ‘tin-can’ food to eat later by a brown bear, say local reports in the region.

A group of local hunters found Alexander after their dogs refused to leave the area of the den.

Their persistent barking pushed the hunters to check inside the lair, where they found a barely-alive man. He was rushed to the local hospital and has been diagnosed with a broken spine and severe emaciation.

Alexander remembers his first name but not his age, and was reportedly in the den for around one month, drinking urine to survive.

He is now in the intenstive care with multiple injuries and rotting skin.

He can move his arms, local hospital doctors said.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimiNutz

Banned
The real hero in this story is the man's massive cock which enabled him to piss in his mouth, while laying on his broken back, without an errection.

The bear probably kept him alive because he was in awe of the massive python dangling between his legs.

Dargor

I'm laughing at the comments you guys made, but filled with extreme respect for this man. If this story is true, this man should be given some sort of prize, cuz this is crazy.

mcz117chief

The real hero in this story is the man's massive cock which enabled him to piss in his mouth, while laying on his broken back, without an errection.

The bear probably kept him alive because he was in awe of the massive python dangling between his legs.
Yeah, I was wondering how he was drinking his urine with a broken spine. Or can you have a broken spine while also retaining some sort of basic mobility?

Tesseract

Banned
That is honestly one of the scariest and most intense scenes I have ever watched in a cinema. God damn.

danny devito actually played the bear here, what you are seeing is peak lab grown performance with a little hollywood magic

mostly practical devito tho

JimiNutz

Banned
Yeah, I noticed that after. So he was dipping his hands in the pool of his urine and licking his hands after that? Damn...

It's an unbelievable story.
Who knew you could live off piss alone for a month. What exactly are you pissing out after a month of not food or water?

My piss goes dark orange when Im slightly dehydrated after just a day or so. Dread to think what kind of colour his piss would be after all that time.

mcz117chief

Seems RT (Russian Television) thinks it is a hoax https://www.rt.com/news/462763-russia-man-bear-fake/

It's an unbelievable story.
Who knew you could live off piss alone for a month. What exactly are you pissing out after a month of not food or water?

My piss goes dark orange when Im slightly dehydrated after just a day or so. Dread to think what kind of colour his piss would be after all that time.

I think one month is a bit too much for me to believe. A week at most maybe but just look at the story of the guy who was stuck by a bolder for 127 hours. He was literally on the edge of death at that point and he had some water with him in the beginning.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
well whatever happened, he looks about what you'd expect from a month of piss subsistence

an outright hoax would be the daily killjoy for me tho

:(

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
If he does not remember his name, how does he know it was a month? Also how does he know that the bear kept him as food rather than just noch caring about him anymore?

Verdanth

In other news, bear will be accused of kidnapping and maintaining him in captive.

Hope the bear gets a good lawyer.

JimiNutz

Banned
Amazing special effects if truly a hoax.
Get these guys a job on The Walking Dead or the next World War Z.

We are already in an era where you can't trust photographs soon you won't be a able to trust video either.

mcz117chief

Amazing special effects if truly a hoax.
Get these guys a job on The Walking Dead or the next World War Z.

We are already in an era where you can't trust photographs soon you won't be a able to trust video either.
Are you familiar with "deep hoax"es? You can see an example here

Airola

Are you familiar with "deep hoax"es? You can see an example here

I'm sure someone is right now trying to make a Trump piss tape. The funny thing is that while it will be easy to make believable videos like that in future, it will also become quite easy to just dismiss videos as deep fakes when all know it's entirely possible even a super believable video might be fake.

Texas Pride

Banned
It's fair to challenge the validity of the story. I personally don't think the Bear would've kept a human alive that long in it's den. And with a broken back your means of survival are dependent on every break going your way just to have a chance. Dude clearly wanted to get away from the wife.

Orpheum

Wait what?? I saw a video of him around last week or so and didn't know about the bear attack. This sounds odd??? i thought he had a condition of rotting alive, nowhere near did they ever state a bear attack

Mohonky

Something doesn't really add up here.

You can certainly drink your own urine, it's mostly water initially, but you also have to remember it's carrying waste product that has been filtered by your kidneys, so the more times it passes through your system, the more your kidneys are having to work and the end product becomes more and more concentrated with the materials your body is actively filtering out either because it's unusable or toxic. So you could only do it so many times (adding to the fact the usable components of the urine would be diminishing each time).

He also doesn't really look like he was attacked by a bear, more that he is suffering from some form of necrosis and infection, he doesn't appear to have any real signs tearing or puncture marks I'd expect from a bear attack. He might it's just they aren't as visible, but I dunno, seems.....odd

sum as whole

Neo Member
Yeah, I was wondering how he was drinking his urine with a broken spine. Or can you have a broken spine while also retaining some sort of basic mobility?

But, was he drinking HIS urine or bear's urine?

Top Bottom