• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Real Top 10 Serialized Manga:

1. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Jojolion
  2. REAL
  3. Prison School
  4. One-Punch Man
  5. Zetman
  6. Jin
  7. Lord
  8. Molester Man
  9. Happy Marry
  10. Magi

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aunt tits, food smut?

'
That's F- grade smut.

You know you can make the top 10 whatever you want because you won the bet, right?

The "we know that feeling, brother" is what really makes it great.

Food Smut barely has any smut other than the whole thing where they get naked in their minds because his food is so good

Hell, Fairy Tail qualifies more at this point.

1. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Jojolion
  2. REAL
  3. Prison School
  4. One-Punch Man
  5. Zetman
  6. Jin
  7. Lord
  8. Molester Man
  9. Happy Marry
  10. Magi

Molester Man doesn't count as serialized since its just a doujin

flawfuls

The Top 10 should be pure smut. Just for laughs.

Sigh. I remember a time when manga was all innocent like this!

YhWVa.jpg

Ashodin

If there is no Kansai ending I am definitely quitting this thread.

DUDE. I seriously am thinking Kansai ending is a no-go. How can Molester Man proceed from here? Miss Undie is out, Loli he shot down (STUPIDLY, imo), and Kansai is going to tear his ass a new one.

Azure J

If there is no Kansai ending I am definitely quitting this thread.

Here, here. :p

By the way guys, When's Marvel Punpun? It feels like it's been extra long since a chapter of that. Soul Eater's been away a bit too long too, and I could always use some Witch Craft Works.

Smut GAF is a small army that try to fight the Shonen Overlords but failed .
Now they disappear from the thread lol .

Eh I was looking through one of the old OTs and it was almost entirely Big 3 talk, with some of the more minor shonen battle series sprinkled in (some people actually liked Fairy Tail and Negima). Things are way more diverse nowadays.

Do they come back in the final arc as the bad guy?

Maybe but they going to need a alliance of non Shonen GAF for help.

Eh I was looking through one of the old OTs and it was almost entirely Big 3 talk, with some of the more minor shonen battle series sprinkled in (some people actually liked Fairy Tail and Negima). Things are way more diverse nowadays.

When the thread first stared it was the big Shonen Jump manga single threads combined into one .
It was also to help keep the anime threads for them spoiler free after while people start talking about other Shonen and series .
Truth is with out this thread you would not be able talk about different manga because they can't survive on there own .

Kurita

Gintama panels, two OPM in the banner.
OT7 confirmed to be best OT.

EDIT : Did not realise I posted that much. Heh.

Hey guys I'm going to pester you for the next 6 weeks.

AKB 49 1 - 30
Errr...this is strangely addicting. But I tend to forget that the MC is male, except for the times his cross-dressing is directly referenced to. I'd thought there would me more smut/awkward situations though.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Hey guys I'm going to pester you for the next 6 weeks.

AKB 49 1 - 30
Errr...this is strangely addicting. But I tend to forget that the MC is male, except for the times his cross-dressing is directly referenced to. I'd thought there would me more smut/awkward situations though.

His wig is most probably the best quality ever in the whole history of the wig industry; for it to never slip or detached even though he performed exaggerated moves in daily basis is just magical.

Are there any series like Conan about solving crimes?

There is QED but the translations have stalled. :(

QED is bad, bad, bad. Kindaichi is much better, and it's quite popular too!

Oh, and I just want to throw this one comment in: Seinen >>>>>> Shounen.

thetechkid

It's like shojo but for an older demographic. Or Seinen for women.

So theres no powerups?

Same writer, but that's about it. Shame it stalled, I kind of liked it.

It can't be as bad a Mx0...
Look someone had to bring up Mx0 in the thread and I might as well get it out of the way now.

Neuro starts at "mystery of the week" but eventually goes into more story and arcs. Not sure if it's what you're looking for but it's pretty great.

Yeah I was looking for mystery of the week but I'll give it a try.

Kindaichi is much better, and it's quite popular too!

Read the description and thats what I'm looking for, will add it to the list.

His wig is most probably the best quality ever in the whole history of the wig industry; for it to never slip or detached even though he performed exaggerated moves in daily basis is just magical.

At this point I'll prefer consider it chirurgically stitched to his head via some kind of hook or whatever.

That or he has in fact shaved his head, so it'll stay on better.

thetechkid

Kindaichi was there before Conan even showed up, and unlike the latter with its ridiculously unending stream of fillers, actually managed to get its story completed rather nicely.

I don't mind the filler of Conan much, unless its those detective boys..the detective boys can die in a fire.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I don't mind the filler of Conan much, unless its those detective boys..the detective boys can die in a fire.

Huh, I actually thought they're a rather good bright spot amidst all the hellish filler.

Not to mention when compared to the unending "Ran is suspicious that Conan is Shinichi but is he really?" subplot or the terrible way Gosho handled all the romances in the manga goddamn.

The REAL real top 10 manga currently being released in English:

1. Boys on the Run
  2. Yotsuba
  3. Again!
  4. I Am A Hero
  5. Attack on Titan
  6. One Piece
  7. Molester Man
  8. Moteki
  9. Baby Steps
  10. Mix

Move Laughter at the End of The World into the 10th spot when Molester Man's translations are done in a couple of weeks. Bottom two are based somewhat on potential/author's track record.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
By the way, where is Big One? The thread's subtitle reminded me of him but I haven't seen him around lately, hmmm.

1. Boys on the Run
  2. Yotsuba
  3. Again!
  4. I Am A Hero
  5. Attack on Titan
  6. One Piece
  7. Molester Man
  8. Moteki
  9. Baby Steps
  10. Mix

Move Laughter at the End of The World into the 10th spot when Molester Man's translations are done in a couple of weeks. Bottom two are based somewhat on potential/author's track record.

Your list is immediately invalidated due to not putting I am a Hero in the number 1 spot. Unacceptable :p

1. Boys on the Run
  2. Yotsuba
  3. Again!
  4. I Am A Hero
  5. Attack on Titan
  6. One Piece
  7. Molester Man
  8. Moteki
  9. Baby Steps
  10. Mix

Makes REAL top 10 manga list

Forgets to put in REAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom