• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
GREAT TEACHER SWAGAMOTO 3
sakamotoswag3.png

He will go down in history as the greatest McDonald's cashier to ever live.

That's actually quite the great choice they went with.
yeah, i was worried when i first saw pics of the cover online but they did a pretty good blog post about it on their site.

Akito

Swagamoto 3
Only Swagamoto can defeat someone with McDonald's gear. And everyone is (understandably so) gay for him.

Ahahahaha fucking Gonzo, it's just poetic. I have no interest whatsoever in the anime but the reactions from first time watchers.

They don't even know what they're getting into, when they start watching it. The beginning is actually pretty decent and it only goes completely downhill later on.

Akito

They don't even know what they're getting into, when they start watching it. The beginning is actually pretty decent and it only goes completely downhill later on.
It seems like the series is quite infamous even in the anime thread. But I'm sure there will be enough poor souls who get sucked in for the first time. There fucking better be.

dumbyugi

I want to read a completed shonen series but not just any series, I want it to be one that could be called a masterpiece. What would you guys suggest?

upandaway

Can't even find Swagamoto 3 yet.. you guys are so mysterious. Oh well.

Taiyou no Ie 17-18

Hahaha, what a burn. That must have hurt. I really like Daiki, so I'm happy he'll be coming back.

Hiro's being especially suspicious lately so things might speed up soon. This won't end well for at least one person.

Akito

I want to read a completed shonen series but not just any series, I want it to be one that could be called a masterpiece. What would you guys suggest?
I don't know what you've already read but I'll just throw something out there:
Slam Dunk
FMA
The Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (technically a seinen series but it's close enough)
Touch/H2/Cross Game

dumbyugi

The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer

I don't know what you've already read but I'll just throw something out there:
Slam Dunk
FMA
The Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (technically a seinen series but it's close enough)
Touch/H2/Cross Game

I've read The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer and FMA. I have always had a hard time getting into sports manga so I'm not sure about Slam Dunk, I'll give it a shot and see if it can keep me reading like Eyshield 21 did. I know Touch is a baseball manga but I've heard that it isn't really the focus, is that true?

upandaway

One Piece

It took me a probably illegal amount of time to realize this, but I just made the connection between Dressrosa having all those dolls/toys and Mango's puppetmaster ability.

I'm so slow..

Akito

I've read The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer and FMA. I have always had a hard time getting into sports manga so I'm not sure about Slam Dunk, I'll give it a shot and see if it can keep me reading like Eyshield 21 did. I know Touch is a baseball manga but I've heard that it isn't really the focus, is that true?
It's half a sports manga half a romance story so even if you're not that into baseball (I sure wasn't at that time) you can get something out of it.

Wiseblade

One Piece

It took me a probably illegal amount of time to realize this, but I just made the connection between Dressrosa having all those dolls/toys and Mango's puppetmaster ability.

I'm so slow..

I could have sworn that not all the living toy were marionettes though...

Swag man 3

As someone who works at McDonald's the chapter made me cringe, I wish I could get away with what swagmoto does at the end, which I guess is the point so mission accomplished lol

Fairy Tail 322

Yeah for anti climaxes, at least sting saves us another chapter of a pointless beat down. Finally next week the plot can go somewhere woo!

dramatis

Sakamoto 3

Too fabulous for words. I wonder what kind of parents gave birth to a kid like this...

If upandaway likes it, that's like, all the validation we need.

Get er done dramatis.
Lol we can't just try and make it to OT10 with numbers?

So is it OTF- or OTL? I just noticed that OT7 is someone sticking his bum out.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
OTL is fine but F- not being somewhere in the thread title is such a travesty.

Retcon:

Berserk 77

Man, this manga REALLY is good at bringing about the uneasy feeling that everything is about to be shattered...I don't know when it's coming, but...

upandaway

What's OTL?
no wait what let me

i need to check

did you not read moles- stop stop CALM DOWN LET ME PROCESS THIS I'M FINE okay

mr. yonafunu,

sorry for the possibly false grave accusation but i'm forced to ask this under the circumstances

did you not read molester man

Kurita

no wait what let me

i need to check

did you not read moles- stop stop CALM DOWN LET ME PROCESS THIS I'M FINE okay

mr. yonafunu,

sorry for the possibly false grave accusation but i'm forced to ask this under the circumstances

did you not read molester man

OTL wasn't invented by Molester Man though.

Swagamoto 3

Can I order a smile, too?

upandaway

OTL wasn't invented by Molester Man though.
It sure serves as a sign to tell whether someone read the manga or not

Which is all I need

I mean come on now, there's a limit to how ridiculous these last few pages in this thread can get

Berserk 80

GUTTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING BOSS
Haha yeah, this part. I hope you have time to read the next array of stuff in one go because I'm gonna need a reaction as fast as possible!

Wiseblade

I can't wait for someone to drop in here and be like "Dragon Ball? What's that?" I don't even know how I'd react.

Haha yeah, this part. I hope you have time to read the next array of stuff in one go because I'm gonna need a reaction as fast as possible!

Dude, I dunno. I read that all in one go and I couldn't even write words afterward.

I can't wait for someone to drop in here and be like "Dragon Ball? What's that?" I don't even know how I'd react.

Considering that some people on the gaming side have never played Age of Empires 2 before (I'm assuming because they're too young), I'd say it won't take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom