• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korosenai

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/manga/killingtrees8.jpg[IMG]

fukken american puritanical sensibilities killing art yet again

oh wait....

[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/manga/killingtrees8a.jpg[IMG]

:bow :bow yen press[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/c052db4e520864e9ba66f250aaab1737/tumblr_inline_mh56y2zrZS1qhznpy.gif

Articalys

KIMI NO IRU MACHI

TV ANIME

BY GONZO
7U3BHyf.jpg

Kyuur

One Piece

I have a feeling this arc is going to be one of those really good ones. This feels like when they met Aoikiji right before Water 7.

Beelzebub

Not really feeling this arc yet. The comedy bits are good chapter-per-chapter, maybe I should wait for more chapters to read all at once for the fighting/story arcs.

Molester Man Extra

My life is now complete.

Swagamoto

And now it is not. I need more of this in my life.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ooh, I might check it out then.

I was thinking of lurking the anime thread when the It's not my fault I'm not popular anime hits just to see the cringe.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I for one would like to see Big One attempt to defend Gantz vs Naruto.

It's both in-character and amusing that the random example he chose to defend his honor was comparing two things that suck on the grounds that one sucks slightly less than the other sucks.

SWOT 01-20

A series where resolve is literally their choice of weapon.

Wasn't bad but definitely didn't feel like it was going anywhere even with the upcoming goals being introduced. Completely saw the point where the series knew it was dead and was just throwing plot and fights to make it end.

But damn, why didn't you confess.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Berserk 54

Ohhhhhhhhhh Griffith got caught stealing out the pussy jar!

YOU IN TROUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are so close to shit getting real. Wiseblade couldn't take it, are you going to be able to? Frankly, if you can you can handle anything.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";49412568]At least Gantz guy knows how to draw. Some of these McManga guys hurt my feelings.[/QUOTE]

He's good at tracing over poser models. Then he adds in GC backgrounds that are so busy you can't tell WTF is going on half the time.

Wiseblade

Is it bad that I really want to watch an Anime Where You Rage? There's something about having such extreme levels of foolishness voiced and animated that's oddly appealing. And I want to relive the pain as the animu dweebs experience true rage for the first time.

Akito

Is it bad that I really want to watch an Anime Where You Rage? There's something about having such extreme levels of foolishness voiced and animated that's oddly appealing. And I want to relive the pain as the animu dweebs experience true rage for the first time.
I think you may have a problem then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom