• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunbo13

Countrouble(ch28)

-So this is ending, right?

This series hasn't been heavy on fan-service right? And out of nowhere, we have a TLRD type shot. That was a bit jarring... Yoshizawa, a rare female lead I like, had serious moe face later in the chapter with her little talk. Sasara is still better though with that snark. Little sister Yoshizawa is pretty damn good too but she aint no Rin. Rin is against all odds surrounded by a dog-shit cast.

BEST APOLOGY EVER BTW
lxdAA.png

All kidding aside, I have to finish Until Death Do Us Part and Mushishi for that manga bet and Fourteen first. After that I'll take my time with JoJo.
Don't stress yourself. Survivor and I never meet the deadline. We still haven't decided on his second series. lol

Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora 1-9

4939024i3uc2.png

Meet the parents.

I don't know why I read this.

I'm fighting my inner demons to not read TLRD. Must keep resisting but I know I will crack down when the anime airs :(
TLR is garbage, but TLRD is actually quasi-palatable. Must be all the Momo (and Yami to a lesser extent).

It Vorspiel chp 1
tumblr_m1t9461JaQ1qbxqfpo1_250.png

The art felt kind of off the entire chapter but something about it works in the favor of both It and his personality and the series. He's really cool. Hope it continues on as it is pretty compelling with I guess them being nonhumans doing requests of the humans. I just hope the plot can flow a bit better.

Fourteen END:
I don't normally support banning things, and I think the tokyo thing is stupid as hell but...

Fourteen should not exist. And the author should be locked up for his own safety.

Fourteen is also everything you don't do when you're telling a story.

now its time to give in your Manga GAF member badge lol

It Vorspiel chp 1
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1t9461JaQ1qbxqfpo1_250.png[img]

The art felt kind of off the entire chapter but something about it works in the favor of both It and his personality and the series. He's really cool. Hope it continues on as it is pretty compelling with I guess them being nonhumans doing requests of the humans. I just hope the plot can flow a bit better.[/QUOTE]

I fucking hate Germanese.

survivor

Banned
So I was doing a little search on Google for Asano stuff and from what I gathered volume 2 of A Girl by the Sea is out early 2013.... fuck bimonthly manga

gunbo13

Can Bakuman get any more fucking stupid? OMG we have to wait until your voice is on TV. OMG I want forever-alone to marry as the top mangaka. So they are talking about forcibly extending Reversi? I wonder how many damn times the editor made them extend Bakuman.

to love ru darkness
so im on pg 12 and what magazine does this run in because im looking at bare tits right now, how old is this girl why can't minamoto kun have art that isn't dog shit, it'd be nice if it looked as nice as this, even though the art style in to love ru isn't amazing

?

edit: more bare tits on pg15 man

to love ru darkness
he fell off the stairs going backwards; how did end up turned around with his arms around her ass and chewing off her panties?

how?

Glory of Losers 18

Seeing Wufei get pissed in manga form given the subtle retcons is still damn good. Took me awhile to understand his character...even now.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
to love ru darkness
so im on pg 12 and what magazine does this run in because im looking at bare tits right now, how old is this girl why can't minamoto kun have art that isn't dog shit, it'd be nice if it looked as nice as this, even though the art style in to love ru isn't amazing

?

edit: more bare tits on pg15 man

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

You haven't seen anything yet.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
to love ru darkness
momo: let's all fuck

rito:no

fuck this is so frustrating
I'm not going to read Darkness to find out, but Rito doesn't have sex with things. He just falls into girls crotches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom