• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
sure get a new thread while i'm out at ax
i see how it is

I hope you went to Bishonen Bingo.
CJHtaA8UwAAEb1J.jpg

Lain

Did Princess Jellyfish fall out of favor in the thread? I remember it was well liked in the past so I expected the publishing announcement to generate some happy posts. Or maybe it did in the old thread and I missed them.

Usobuko

Banned
Huh? Are you talking about chapter 436 or 437? 437 got translated today, where he confessed to his mother that he smuggled the children out.

Meh, sorry. Brain-fucked for a moment. I don't know how I end up with the number 438 instead of 437.

Yes, I was talking about 437. My bad, haha. So we don't have to use spoiler tag anymore!

Zweizer

Banned
Meh, sorry. Brain-fucked for a moment. I don't know how I end up with the number 438 instead of 437.

Yes, I was talking about 437. My bad, haha. So we don't have to use spoiler tag anymore!

Oh, alright. I was curious about what further disappointement we'd get. Still, what a pointless cop out.

redlemon

Did Princess Jellyfish fall out of favor in the thread? I remember it was well liked in the past so I expected the publishing announcement to generate some happy posts. Or maybe it did in the old thread and I missed them.

I'm pretty happy about it. Really thought there was no chance it would come over since kodansha commented that it's length made it unlikely. I think it brings down my list of manga series I love but will never be published in English to just YKK.

Toky Ghoul: Re 35

Of all the new characters, Kanae is getting some excellent development. Poor guy.

That ending though, awwwwwww sheit! Uta isn't even hiding the fact that he's a ghoul and Haise doesn't seem to care. What's going on!?

sonnnnnnnn I'm dumb, I didn't even realize he wasn't hiding his ghoul eyes, I'm so used to seeing him like that that it didn't stick out lol. LETS GOOOOOOOOO can't wait to see what happens!

Usobuko

Banned
Death Sweeper Chapter 1-3

Beautiful page.

I was in mood for some Ikigami, Samurai Executioner etc. kind of manga that might be episodic in nature and dealing with the theme of death.

Instead of delivering death to people, these guys are responsible for cleaning up the bodies and the scene it took place. These are legal services, not the typical yakuza style of deposing dead bodies.

survivor

Banned

Oh, it got licensed? Exciting news.

Turok_TTZ

DTL post if you're okay.

Toudouin manga pretty much foreshadowed this. If toudouin is suffering, so will kazuki.

Uchino shuya is rather predictable.

Revo

Birdmen 14

Eden is interesting, I wonder how many different types of human combinations they've done.

Flow Second Season 25

I remember when they were all enemies now they are friends. Good growth from the two seasons and also from their time apart in this underwater wonderland.

Maze fight should be good, though I wish the Yulbi thing gets solved fast.

Zweizer

Banned
One Punch-Man ch50

Garou messed with the wrong guy.

Hatarakanai Futari ch23-24

I like sweet dried plums. Pickled, though? I'm with her on that one.

Revo

World Customize Creator 19

They should just use him to create a great wall across the entire border

Zweizer

Banned
Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous ch17

Still so crazy.

RIP
Akito.

Not Lives ch5.5

Yeah, fuck that.

Not Lives ch10

Amamiya sure became more likeable with this chapter~

Not Lives ch10.5

How nostalgic~

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

A question for the most attractive and Intelligent members of GAF, the denizens of Manga-GAF:

Did the writer, in either the webtoon or LN, ever establish a conversion rate between real money and in-game gold?

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 124

And the festival finally starts. Hopefully they shift some of the focus to the side characters for a bit. I like Souma, but I really don't care for the villain.

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 125

Well that went badly as expected. I don't feel like a battle like this is as exciting compared to two dishes going head to head though.

Shokugeki no Soma 125

Well that went badly as expected. I don't feel like a battle like this is as exciting compared to two dishes going head to head though.

My prediction is that Soma will lose because it's impossible for him to win in real numbers, just look at the size of each and the number of cooks. But, he won't lose for a landslide, he will do it relatively great (as always), which will be enough for the opponent to acknowledge him as a worthy rival as accept the shokugeki even if Soma lost the bet. Because that was the original reason of this fight, to make it accept the shokugeki.

360pages

It's a shame that the bad guys are far more interesting than the good guys in Akame Ga Kill, Akame is legit a the dullest character I have ever met. I still not sure if she is worse than Tatsumi or not.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
ONe Punch Man 50

Wow this is really starting to deviate from the original webcomic. Wonder at what point its gonna realign?

Spirit Circle 38

I have been waiting for this god damn moment forever.
So we finally see what the big fire was. Honestly, I was kind of underwhelmed. All this time it was hyped up as this super terrible thing. And it is, but I thought it would be more personal. What saves the moment for me though, was how casual Fortuna is. It's not just the fire, it's how Fortuna looks at it and says "We can harvest the spirit energy from it later." And the cliff hanger of "What does a life mean to you?" is fucking great. Because that's what the tragedy boils down to. Everyone has put their friendship and trust into a man they are now beginning to realize is a monster.

convo

One Punch Man 50

The way Murata will get away with the tournament is that it will be filled with only jobbers that will be original to this version and they will be wiped out before Garou gets in himself. Saitama will lose or spent the money somehow and we will be at point zero again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom