• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxec

Girls of the Wild's 218

I'm going down with my ship. Dal Dal forever.

Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan 1-2

This is too much for my heart to take. Also that moment when you realize you'll never get a hug from Mamabina and Ebina.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 164

Oh. Well, on the plus side, the reports of Makina's death may not have been greatly exaggerated after all. Nanami hasn't had much of a presence since getting melted, but I'll still be sad to see her go.

Just wrapped up my FMA reread (and read the ending for the first time) (and also made a thread), but god I'd forgotten how great the series was. Just... crazy good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi chapter 200

Nearing the end? Now that Bean Sprout
realizes he likes Chitoge as well as Onedera and has to make a choice
the end is not too far off.

Chitoge falls in love with Raku in Chapter 50 and she's done basically nothing since then

shit, Onodera and Raku have been mutually in love since Ch. 1 and there's no progress at all

dani_dc

Chitoge falls in love with Raku in Chapter 50 and she's done basically nothing since then

shit, Onodera and Raku have been mutually in love since Ch. 1 and there's no progress at all

With the turn down of Yui and Marika, and now Raku not only realizing he likes Chitoge but also that Chitoge likes him, it feels like Komi is trying to force the series into it's ending stage.
There's definitely been progress in the last year of the series.

Overlord 1-11
This is pretty good, I'm a sucker for IRL normal guys who are overpowered in their fantasy world, like Mushoku Tensei. A shame I can't find the LN...

One-Punch Man 105 (follow-up)
KSEblMq.png

shitjustgotreal.gif

dani_dc

I just felt that it hadn't really been referenced in a long while, making it jarring when we've seen him more or less just trying to kill everyone in the last little bit. It would have been helpful if he had hesitated a little bit before they actually saw him get eaten, it would have felt like it didn't come out of the blue quite as much that way

There's a difference between knowing the consequences and seeing them, this scene happened quite awhile ago too.

Perhaps the reason the last dozen or so chapters felt rushed was because they were trying to get to chapter 200 "I like both of them" moment. Now that they're on their 3rd/final year of school we could easily see another 100 chapters of fucking around after all body guard and little sister are still around along with body guards rival. There is also the stupid shit plotline with the lock and keys that needs to be solved.

dani_dc

Perhaps the reason the last dozen or so chapters felt rushed was because they were trying to get to chapter 200 "I like both of them" moment. Now that they're on their 3rd/final year of school we could easily see another 100 chapters of fucking around after all body guard and little sister are still around along with body guards rival. There is also the stupid shit plotline with the lock and keys that needs to be solved.

I could see that.
Nisekoi chapter 156 said:

I'm still convinced the author was being meta on this panel.

So manga Gaf, I've a question for you. Has anyone here read the Ace Attorney manga's and if so, how good are they? I'm in the mood for some new AA material.

dumbyugi

So manga Gaf, I've a question for you. Has anyone here read the Ace Attorney manga's and if so, how good are they? I'm in the mood for some new AA material.

I like them. While they obviously aren't as good as the games the cases are pretty good. The Investigations manga is worth checking out as well.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Aviary Attourney is good if you want more Ace Attourney-likes in your life

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How long is the game? Right now it's kind of expensive for something I don't know much about.

For people who rushed through it, as short as 3-4 hours, but playing it at a more leisurely pace and getting all the endings will get you more, up to 6 or 7 I guess.

I have 14 hours but I idle a lot in my games so it's inaccurate.

Moira 1

UMp8Srw.jpg

Yet another manga based on a Sound Horizon album. First chapter was basically setup for whatever divine silliness the main story'll be about. It didn't grab me like some of the others have, but there'll be gothic-lolita hell twins featuring at some point, so I'm obliged to monitor it.

Okay wait Dagashi Kashi gets a anime.... airs on CrunchyRoll but is only available for the Middle East

:/

Well I guess Middle East GAF is happy.... I guess

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Spirit Circle 42

Whoa what the hell? So was it a different timeline or what? And does this mean Fuuta can get his body back now?

Also gg rekt at Fortuna's misjudgment of his current abilities.

I really liked the moment between Fuuta and Lafalle. It was pretty touching.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Spirit Circle 42

Yep, still continuing to be my favorite. I love the battle on two fronts going on here, with Fuuta talking to Fortuna as he tries to destroy the world. Also, learning Lapis's theory wasn't true was god damn heartbreaking ;_; It was one of my favorite plot points. Curious where this last big twist is going, and also how many chapters are left? Can't be too many now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom