• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjonaug

Happiness 12 - Oshimi Shuzo's vampire story continues to be one of my favorite currently running manga. With all these barefoot vampires in the snow I'm pretty sure he read a copy of Let the Right One In before starting this. Also jesus christ has his art evolved from his old comedy manga and early Aku no Hana days, loads of stylish panels in this chapter.

eqncdg4.png

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Twin Star Exorcist 19
I like curry, but i don't think i can handle it for 20 days in a row!

Helck 40

Man, Helck is adorable despite being a muscular topless dude. This is the guy you can trust when shit goes down.

Ayame to Amane 23

That is one hell of a specific seminar.
"How to imagine swimsuit as underwear"

Kyuur

Happiness 1-12

Pretty damn good stuff! The 'distorted' panels are great. Art kind of reminds me of Asano a bit, maybe I just need to read more manga.

Platinum End 3

Whattttt.
That's a red arrow right? Have they explained how that affects god candidates yet?

mdubs

Banned
Platinum End 3

Whattttt.
That's a red arrow right? Have they explained how that affects god candidates yet?

Nope, but it'll be interesting. I could see
it not changing much since he already loves her, so he may have to pretend to be head over heels to prevent her from killing him since she assumed she controls him most likely. I bet they'll start working together, and she'll assume his feelings are fake even though he actually loves her.

The twist will come when makes a plan and stabs her with the red arrows only to find the same thing happens with her

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Keijo 72
I AM NOT READY FOR THIS!
Holy shit, that attack bring this manga to another level.
Note: Father probably having a very mixed feeling about this whole thing.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Platinum End 3

Whattttt.

They did.
It affects them like any other. In angle fights, its a test to see who is more acrobatic since all arrows seem to be one hit KOs in a way.

YORIMICHI ~ DETOUR
A kagehina (Haikyuu) bl artists finally does a one shot in a magazine and this was pretty fantastic. Nothing original but it was really sweet due to how it was love at first sight, but then friendship, and not giving up. Loved how they grew over time and how both continue to break the mold and stay interested in each other or even their own interest. I kind of wish there was more but the ending kiss was pleasing. Very good.

Inuyashiki 48

Called this like, ages ago but it's still amusing to watch. I love people complaining about Emo Murderer considering he's supposed to be an illogical shitstain. I won't lie and say that chapter where he kills all the internet trolls wasn't cathartic though. It's just funny that people are like "It's so hypocritical of him to save lives and then go back when something personal happens and yadda yadda" and it's like, no fucking kidding, his entire character is that he's a GamerGater that became a god, of course we're supposed to fucking hate him and feel frustrated by how strong he is.

It's by the author of Gantz, let's not pretend this is hard to follow.

New Gate 14

NOW FUCK

By which I mean FINALLY Schnee shows up. I love when this dude goes all out.

Cross Manage 27

I thought that Chihara would be a boring character or antagonist but...she's shaping up to be really interesting. She's such an odd duck.

"Is it wrong to do something well if you don't care for it? Is it bad to be able to do it better than someone who likes it?"

Those were some really good lines.

This manga is so fucking good. It deserves so much more love than it gets.

SHUT UP TERUKI

Kanojo wa Rokurobuki 11

Garbage chapter, get back to the kissing.

Re: Monster 20

Why do I keep reading this garbage?

Youkai Shoujo Monsuga 65

So much butt. Was really hoping she stabbed his eyes out but he got wrecked pretty hard so that's acceptable too.

His Favorite v8
Picked it up today and finished it. It was yet another fantastic entry in the His Favorite series. I can't wait for v9 to see what other silly situations awkward Yoshida is thrown in.

This volume follows the same pattern established, awkward Yoshida is treated to loving Sato and he still battles his feelings with whether or not there are feelings of love. Fortunately it seems he isn't truly against it which causes him to have specific considerations for how to spend Christmas and beyond. I enjoyed it immensely. The next chapter featured a very cute Sato with a school trip type of situation and one that was too cute for words. It was amazing.

Im still laughing at awkward Yoshida thinking its really cute how Sato had never been on a school field trip before and was getting all hyped and excited about it. His faces during the scene was too good. Then all the guys in class supporting him and being like they wished someone could say all that to them. The girls too. Best moment.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

Seo loves beta couples and he REALLY loves belligerent sexual tension so I'm not surprised he's started to ship Nachi and Iwami. Both of them being better characters than Yuu helps, at least, and also its nice to believe that the side characters don't all get shafted. I can already see where its going too: Nachi keeps going "lol you're a virgin" specifically to Iwami and then it turns out he also is because of course he is.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
UQ Holder

Kirie really is best girl by about a billion times

GFptnD1.png

seeing as the other magazine chapters came out early it would be great if we got the Jump chapters on Wednesday alas I don't see any spoilers yet

shouldn't really complain since technically the chapters come out next week officially

Fairy Tail 468

I'm not going to lie, Hiro shows decency in his writing whenever he shows a flashback and reveals how things from previous arca tie into the overall story. Acnologia definitely seems to be the end all in Fairy Tail. Just how did he become so powerful. Well, I only read Fairy Tail because of him sooo...
this is guy trapped in deathgame beats that game and gets transported to real life version of that world but like 500 years in the future

better than sao
Seems like I'm going to have to read it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom