• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

d2gQCZM.jpg

fight me dramatis

stryke

Does anyone here use the mobile MangaBox app? I find the UI to be absolutely terrible. So it seems like chapters disappear after a while, so is there subscription service or a way to pay to get them back?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Where's this come from?
Dimension W.

Helck 44
A noble being a prick? You don't say!
After years of being abused by nobles, Helck should learn that good noble is a rarity

Dagashi Kashi 38.5
So coconuts know the value of legs...
It'slewdbutiapprove.jpg

bobohoro

The reactions to Keijo are great. And deserved. Last two chapters are some of the best battle related to come out lately.

Youkai Shoujo 65

Can we please be done with creepy sensei already?

phaze

Keijo 72
corruptcdu95.jpg

There was an actual butt wrestling ...

huh

And that wasn't even the most ridiculous thing in the chapter. Not by a mile ...

Tower of God latest
"Insert that one Stalin's quote about statistics"

The one thing that makes me curious is that if the latest Baam power up was enough to make him a match for Hoaqin then I do not see how the next ~30 or more towers of the floor are supposed to be any match for him later on.

Innocent vol 07

A delight like always. I can't believe this thing run in a weekly magazine. And judging by the vol release dates, at a fairly regular pace too. The Marie-Charles confrontation was a bit over the top for me as is d'Orlean's demeanour but I guess that's the usual for the series. Earlier on I complained about CHarles feeling too much like an insert from XXI century but it seems that now, he considers those ideals he was spouting as nothing more than childish dreams, neat.

UQ Holder 107 & 108

Hilarious with the serum, and he said it to Santa kun too. nice. The panel when hes like its a wonderful world made me laugh a whole lot. I love touta nii so much for this manga.

7Taizai 155 - 156

All those meliodas! yes please.

Yamajo 188 & 189

Hotaru is a great addition. I hope he joins the club permanent because Miyamura needs a rival (how he was reacting over Hotaru and then the kiss stuff, best moment when Hotaru was covered in the batter).

Hotaru other personality is fun. I hope he keeps it a secret from everyone else.

Kyuur

....then what's the goddamn point? Users aren't going to be interested in using the app if they can't catch up on a series. Absolute nonsense.

They want you to buy volumes. The only reason an app like that exists is to emulate the weekly releases in Japan since that level of distribution isn't feasible in NA.

Fire Brigade of Flame 13 & Nanatsu no Taizai

So I read these not today.... didn't have time to post my regular review but they were simple chapters anyway

guess my review will be anyone else's review

looks at posts about Murcielago

sees girl with with a music symbol (G-clef) on her hair in one of the pics from one post above

"Oh it is a music manga.... sure why not"

finds chapter 1.... scans through the first 3 pages

"uhhh.... ummmm... music?"

Scum

looks at posts about Murcielago

sees girl with with a music symbol (G-clef) on her hair in one of the pics from one post above

"Oh it is a music manga.... sure why not"

finds chapter 1.... scans through the first 3 pages

"uhhh.... ummmm... music?"

Welcome, brother! #SmutForever

Page 7

"Oh look that music haired girl, likely the beginning piece was connected to some plot but not connected to the overall plot of this music manga"

Flip, Flip Page. 8,9

"Uhhhhhhh"

Murciélago

Dropped. I just can't muster any enthusiasm for these arcs. They suck. The MC and art are good but she is more entertaining in concept then in reality.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
lol this is not what I expected

NSFW completely.... I am at work too.... got to stop before it goes even more off the shark lol

MangaGAF you betrayed me with your innocent reviews

We are the Invisible Hand. We are MangaGaf. We come before and after. We are forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the day.

LeleSocho

Banned
We are the Invisible Hand. We are MangaGaf. We come before and after. We are forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the day.

Aquinas spoke of the mythical smut on the hills and soon that smut will become a reality and we will be crowned its kings... better than kings, GODS!

Paradise Rule (One Shot)

Mysterious guy shows up with a book that can add a rule to someone having a shitty life. Reminds me of Death Note and was pretty entertaining.

...But this One-shot came out in 2012 so its dead.

Sai

Vanguard of Archer (One Shot)

I kinda liked this. Don't know if I could stand an entire manga of the sword guy being carried like that though.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! 13-14

decent party members are all too rare
The guy translating the light novel of this got hit with a DMCA. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom