• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

Yeah I thought so too. I think it's just a troll to make Ingui go running back though when he's in the hospital getting checked out.

I expect a scene soon where all of the girls run to see him in hospital which turns out to be not a serious complaint. Just serious exhaustion or something.

CaqFOYqVIAEgAi1.jpg:large
Caq3DhjVAAATShB.jpg:large

Started reading Vagabond and I really like how fast attacks are drawn. Very kinetic drawings.

I dropped Keijo somewhere along the line and I don't remember why. I think I was kinda getting tired of it but some of the recent shit I've seen might make me take that back.

Jintor

It didn't hook me but I'll give it another chance I guess. Though I should probably get working on my actual resolutions given I haven't actually opened a page of manga yet this year apart from my ongoings.

Soma

sometimes i question keijo's quality but then i remember there's a move called "vacuum ass cannon" and a girl that treats her own ass like its own sentient being, calling it cerberus on top of that and then i realize that it's basically the series that the prison school chairman would create in his fantasy world

8ZrzcoD.jpg

For a while whenever I finished a Keijo chapter, I would always say to myself "okay, it can't escalate beyond that", and every following chapter proved me wrong. It's so ridiculously creative and yet almost perfectly believable in the sense you can imagine the human body is capable of this stuff with only minimal suspension of disbelief, even when it does get ridiculous.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
For a while whenever I finished a Keijo chapter, I would always say to myself "okay, it can't escalate beyond that", and every following chapter proved me wrong. It's so ridiculously creative and yet almost perfectly believable in the sense you can imagine the human body is capable of this stuff with only minimal suspension of disbelief, even when it does get ridiculous.

how high are you when you read this srsly

how high are you when you read this srsly

Don't get high, or drunk for that matter.

I don't mean the stuff like Cerberus or the nipple thing and the amount of ludicrous upper body strength you'd need to pull that off, but utilizing actual real world things like Synesthesia. A lot of it is still ridiculous and the presentation embraces that, but most of it still makes sense despite the exaggerated tone. There's some real science behind what's going on that's (mostly) accurate.

Nanatsu no Tazai

Rock hitting action.... glad they ended the whole maze thing and went to the main attraction

Escanor seems not to be there.... guess you can't have the hacked character appear

Famassu

Thanks for this. Forgot to check up on this thread if my post was answered, glad to hear some possibly not-all doom & gloom news. I'm only up to vol 6 myself but I'll try to buy vol 7 ASAP, just to show some support.

Also, holy fucking shijaaaaaat. Yesterday, I looked at my bookshelf and noticed that my Mushishi collection goes 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 7 -> 8-9-10. At first I thought I had just put vol 6 elsewhere but after some searching I started to remember that maybe I had just not bought it when I was collecting it a few years ago. I assume this is the reason I don't have it yet:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0345501667/?tag=neogaf0e-20

~1000-3400$ O_O;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom