• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobohoro

There's not much to get Arima was the One Eyed king, (Glycoma in one eye, and a demi human part ghoul strongest one around), Kaneki being the one that "killed" him fulfilled eto's request and ascended the throne as the One eyed king, the ghoul that gives hope to all other ghouls the one that killed the undefeatable calamity that was Arima which was her plan all along. Re means King.

Wait, then I got it right on first read. Thought there was something I was missing.
Thanks!

Inari's brother and Okaa-sama or whatever her name is were the only reason to read that manga.

That's not true.

But it feels true

Came for the wacky god antics, stayed for the otp.

Tokyo Ghoul re 86
Man,you telling me that arima and eto planed this shit together?
Well, looks like kaneki is big boss now.

Berserk Prototype

somehow only learned about the existence of this chapter today, while rereading the first vols to see how much of the story miura already had planned from the start (quite a bloody lot, as it turns out)

hrm, art is actually better than the first vols, which i guess makes sense, since this was probably something that he crafted with great care to offer to publishers and see if anyone would take it.

Does make one wonder how much input he got from other parties, possibly his editor, tho. Black Swordsman is remarkably cohesive from a narrative standpoint, acting out his own form of depression, and Prototype... isn't. Much more Guts & Friends, killing baddies and having Fun!

dragonslayer model sure improved a truckload.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction 39
Shit, non piloted walking turret to kill the alien. Now, they're ready to strike back. This is some heavy stuff. Violence breed violence. The politic message was heavy with this one.

Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi 14
lol, they really should go to a hotel or something. Also lmao at that tissue box.

Suzuki just want to live quietly 1

Suzuki is a girl who just want to live quietly the same way Kira just want a quiet live. She's probably more than meets the eye since she singlehandedly manage to kill a hitman and she own a gun too.

One Punch Man 99 (murata)

Genos not jobbing, wow, what a rare occurence.
Also dat fubuki fight. sweatingman.jpg

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Barakamon vol.10
I really appreciate how the author handle the relationship between Handa and his father. His mother is still funny and yandere tendency

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 170
qXgUUFz.png

Man, we were this close to finally getting her permakilled. Well I suppose Neko mk2 is marginally more tolerable than the original. Not sure where her clothes came from, but I guess I can chalk it up to magic.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch363

RIP to everyone who isn't Tomo.

Red String ch47

Guess we're reaching the end. Not much left to do.

Noragami Vol.13

Dad's taking action

But how Yato handled the whole thing was pretty damn good

How Hiyori bounced back was good too

The ship hasn't sunk!

Monster X Monster 16 END

Oh it got canned. RIP.

Sahara the Flower Samurai 01

Gonna guess this is one of Oda's assistants because of the art.

It's okay. Is this just NieR Automata

Henai Girl 1-10
Yuri 4-komedy, in which a wealthy pervert obsesses over her uninterested classmate. The art and humour are generally about as basic as it gets, but I'll read it regardless because my standards are ↓↓ when it comes to yuri.

Berserk Golden Age 7

Right. So Guts is taking care of the rear guard.
He is on a horse, has a ridiculously oversized sword, and running in front of horse riding troops that are giving chase to the hawks.

Number of times he swings at the enemy's perfectly unprotected and fast approaching horses: 0

Number of times he opts instead to swing at enemies in full plate and shield: all the times.

hrm.

given how clever the rest of the writing usually is, that kinda stood out.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Helck 74.1-74.2
Thought it was an omake chapter, but the plot actually advancing thanks to Rococo's eyes

Monster x monster end (axed)

It started out as a parody of monster hunter, with the main character being Neet instead of a badass monster hunter. He spend time playing game and refusing to take a job since he's afraid of monster Then shit got real and Neet forced to become a bringer (term for monster hunter in this manga). His past explained, tragedy struck, and when the story seem to be starting, the axe had landed. So yes, this end in an abrupt manner. Main bad guy appear, Neet defeat him, he become a landlord (aka NEET v2.0) while his hunter friends continue to make name as a bringer. A shame really. The art, especially the monster was really good. Author also draw some cool expression, though only to male character since it seem the author struggling when drawing female character. I hope his next work is better than this.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 360 - 363

Tomo getting serious. And I don't think I'd want to be anywhere near her when she's playing dodgeball.

Henai Girl 1-10

I found this mildly amusing

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Berserk Golden Age 7

Right. So Guts is taking care of the rear guard.
He is on a horse, has a ridiculously oversized sword, and running in front of horse riding troops that are giving chase to the hawks.

Number of times he swings at the enemy's perfectly unprotected and fast approaching horses: 0

Number of times he opts instead to swing at enemies in full plate and shield: all the times.

hrm.

given how clever the rest of the writing usually is, that kinda stood out.
Its a big sword man. He can chop a horse and a rider in half in one swing swing with his left arm. It makes even less sense one you get to the pre boat era.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch364

They should all give up.

Car Graffiti JK ch11

Suddenly a cooking manga.

Lily Love ch26

It's going to be an awkward talk on two fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom