• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minamoto-kun 192
GmVipvj.jpg
That awkward moment when you realise you're so utterly outclassed by someone that you want to apologise to the artist for wasting their ink on you. At least, that's what I hope she's thinking.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The dream :(

He's being a little misleading:
they had an entire arc on this which culminated in Ruri confessing to Shuu, which happened like 5 chapters ago but he didn't really respond because he got flustered then they switched back to Raku.

He's being a little misleading:
they had an entire arc on this which culminated in Ruri confessing to Shuu, which happened like 5 chapters ago but he didn't really respond because he got flustered then they switched back to Raku.
I hope it happens.
I stuck that far just for those two.

Arachnid 63
That's... unfortunate. I wasn't optimistic about the army normalising itself with the queen dead, but somewhere inside me I wanted to see Sara revert to her original socially inept personality. And then freak the hell out at her circumstances. Meanwhile, Suzumebachi challenges that guy from Brynhildr for the title of World's Best Dad.

Dungeon Meshi 25-26

never thought id see an artist keeping animal proportion correct AND having the care to display that yes, animals must be butchered if you wanna access the insides. The extra care when they went for the intestines was some serious good stuff.

plus we finally got the real payoff for setting up a world where heal/rez magic is consistent.

I'm not as effusive as usual about meshi, but make no mistake, i adored every single page of this thing. best reliably released book that i know of.

Quasar

So bummed right now. Both Genshiken and Nana to Kaoru ending.

Though at least I still have Spotted Flower.

With Nana I so desparately wanted a time jump so we'd get post Black Label story, and to make it sadder its ending on a low note.

Soma 176

Real sick of these generic ass villains with the most evil expressions. Its corny. Its like some saturday morning cartoon cheese

Chikyuu no Houkago 24

Masashi giving us a bunch of theory in this chapter. Seems like they're getting close to actually figuring things out.

criminale! 19

I still think Hinako should lose

Mishiro san to Yamada kun 1-4
qbrcs.jpg

From the same guy who did A Friendly Orc's Daily Life. It's a SoL love comedy, with hints of references here and there.

Revo

Tower of God s2ep207

Yep, cruel to try and make baam be viole again.
Sad to see we skipped rak's fight.
Koon doling out the life lessons to baam.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch362

Too bad it didn't knock some sense into him.

One Punch-Man ch61.4

Huh, Genos actually didn't lose.

Fubuki is having quite a hard time though.

Love Tyrant ch38

These perfect worlds never seem to work.

Akagi ch285

It's gonna come down to the very last tile, ain't it?

The New Kurosawa ch52

The world sure is full of idiots.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari ch192

At least one of them is loyal.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Ramen daisuki koizumi san 6
>pineapple ramen
>Chocolate ramen
>ice cream ramen
>nattou kimchi cheese cream ramen

WHAT?

Demi chan wa kataritai 20
What is hard, thick, and full of hair?
Answer:
tetsuo arm

Zweizer

Banned
Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction ch39

Looks like they will finally take some action. Considering how powerless they were until now, I have to wonder what they'll be able to pull off.

Demi-chan wa Kataritai 20

lol at Hikari's unintentional lewd comment about Takahashi sensei.

Mishiro san to Yamada kun 1 - 5

well this was a nice little love comedy

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha Overall Thoughts
Onii-sama the man. Willing to go though such lengths to make his women happy, truly the manliest of men.

This is a really good love story with gods, comedy, and pulling down a guys pants. I would recommend you pick this up.

bobohoro

362 Tomo-chan 362

So, Jun likes fierce Tomo, her hitting him and goes all sparkly.
But Tomo doesn't realise anything in that state.
This will take some time.

Tokyo Ghoul:re 86

This weather is making me fuzy. Will read again when I'm clearer in the head, didn't get half of what was going on.
Except the resignation, that was ace.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
362 Tomo-chan 362

So, Jun likes fierce Tomo, her hitting him and goes all sparkly.
But Tomo doesn't realise anything in that state.
This will take some time.

Tokyo Ghoul:re 86

This weather is making me fuzy. Will read again when I'm clearer in the head, didn't get half of what was going on.
Except the resignation, that was ace.

There's not much to get Arima was the One Eyed king, (Glycoma in one eye, and a demi human part ghoul strongest one around), Kaneki being the one that "killed" him fulfilled eto's request and ascended the throne as the One eyed king, the ghoul that gives hope to all other ghouls the one that killed the undefeatable calamity that was Arima which was her plan all along. Re means King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom