• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daingurse

Toriko 363

giphy.gif

Man, that fucking NEO. Don Slime can't do shit lol. With the body he's in, and the fact that he has to hold back to not destroy the planet, he's done. I can't see that Pac-Man appetite energy working on NEO. No way in hell.

Lexxism

Assassination Classroom 180

It finally ended! It looks like Kayano is pregnant or not or maybe she is. Also, Nagisa didn't grow taller and his hair still make him like a girl.

lol at that feed me gif

Shokugeki no Soma 159

forgot Erina existed... hopefully we finally get her out of her misery faze and make her actually go on the offensive

Azami being there means that he and Alice will likely clash only for Erina to make it there when it reaches the climax... will that be the trigger?

who knows

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma

I guess nobody told Isshiki not to intrude on a girl sitting alone in her room thinking about her classmate. This chapter was one of the most ridiculous in terms of a guy saying "I did mundane thing" and then someone else reacts like "YOU DID MUNDANE THING?! HOLY SHIT!"

LOL @ slow clap from Azami. Such a fucking ridiculous villian.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm honestly just hoping that Alice's upcoming Reason You Suck Speech gets Erina to start moving instead of being sadface all day.

I dunno though, Isshiki showing up in the ceiling while Erina's alone in her room thinking about Soma was really weird to me.

I'm honestly just hoping that Alice's upcoming Reason You Suck Speech gets Erina to start moving instead of being sadface all day.

I dunno though, Isshiki showing up in the ceiling while Erina's alone in her room thinking about Soma was really weird to me.

Isshi watches everyone

*whispers "everyone"

EhoaVash

started reading kanojo wa rokurokubi only 13 chapters but really really good slice of life romance about a girl with a long ass neck :D

bobohoro

Assassination Classroom END

Other manga authors could take note from Assassination Classroom.

It moves at a fluid pace throughout, and it ends exactly when it needs to.

Good series. I'll miss it.

This sums it up very well. An overall really enjoyable series that was adequately paced, conveyed its message very well and was great fun throught its duration. You seldom get this much consistency from a long running shonen manga.
And it ends the way it should, with Nagisa being a badass. Seriously, those 4 or 5 times he went into assassin mode were total gems of scenes.

What's wrong with me

Nothing. I actually enjoyed Suzuka quite a bit as well.
Might help that I was young and innocent while reading it, at least concerning SEO.

Boku no Hero Academia 83

I see Deku had some russian chou lately.

Zweizer

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma ch159

Ceiling Isshiki is watching you masturbate.

With this match over, I hope the plot will move towards a more interesting direction.

My Hero Academia ch83

So it'll be a rescue mission now.

Peephole ch108

Hey, a familiar face.

upandaway

Soma

I wonder how he'll treat that guy who lost. Doubt he'll let him go though, considering how the Eizan deal went.

Hero

Deku's clearly proven himself as the kind of person who would go, but this one is tough. He should know that it's a really really really bad idea. The whole teaching staff is probably gonna be in on this mission.

Tomo-chan

Wow ok I didn't expect her to go for it. She was definitely thinking about it in a sexual way. She is so lewd sometimes.

Zweizer

Banned
Nanatsu Boshi Tea time ch2

It didn't take much to convince her, but then again who could refuse that face?

Now to a happy and exciting life as seiyuu~

Angry Grimace

I was hoping that a foodgasm would burn off Heat Man's lame-as-fuck henna tattoos

Shimanami Tasogare 1-4
Really love the idea and art of this manga, especially with it covering a topic most manga's will ignore. But man this isn't going to be good for my heart.

My Hero Academia 83

They shouldn't go, but they are totally going. I guess even Iida will join.
Hope we can see some ochako kicking ass, if she decides to go too.

Shokugeki No Soma 159

That was a really clever dish, showed some growth for Ryou.

bobohoro

I was hoping that a foodgasm would burn off Heat Man's lame-as-fuck henna tattoos

Would have been the only good thing coming out of that battle.
Well besides the glorious salmon.

Boku Girl 73

i don't know if I want another jelous/misunderstanding/friendship/love-arc.
Move the story forward a bit. Some way. Please.

Revo

Marginal Operation 6-7

Using child soldiers huh. Wonder if Arata will find out.
And new leader guy is totally going to die.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Tomo-chan 275

Jun's tempted, just give in bro.

Conan 952

Looks like shit's gonna get real soon. Let's see what's up with that girl.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Rin 40

Fuck, this is ending next chapter too?

And damn, girl suicided just to see him again. Looks like Taki realized he's taken the L twice (technically 4 times over if we include the past life).

This was a damn good manga, in any case.

yoooo it is getting anime

CdzI9TpUUAAgsec.jpg
Oh yeah, I forgot about keeping up with this... It was angsty as fuck last time I read it though.

Keijo 1-8

So much booty

Assassination Classroom 180

Such a good ending. Kayano is definitely having Nagisa's baby. Need a sequel with Nagisa as the teacher now

Detective Conan 952:
Things sure have been pretty wild lately.

I loved seeing both of their shocked expressions at the mention of Kouji. He must have really been involved with something if Sera is having that reaction. He was killed right around the time she was born. With them finding the bow-tie, hopefully Sera and Mary will be able to find the right way to get on the same level as Conan, and finally reveal some of these secrets.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch 275

So much temptaton going on.

AKB49 ch202

Damn, Okabe did them good.

Hopefully she'll come back.

Tonnura-san 19

IXcWf69.jpg

Holy shit, the character on the vol 4 cover was her? It's not a hugely original development, but it's a welcome one all the same. Also if you're going to cosplay as a Vocal*** then at least pick a decent one like IA or Yukari.

Zweizer

Banned
Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu ch3

Ayup, she's pretty wild for a sorceress.

Still, that looked delicious~

She, Her Camera and Her Seasons ch6

Dude is still an insensitive blockhead.

Hajiotsu ch24

I see the secondary couples are forming.

Lain

I've read the first volume of Mushoku Tensei Jobless Reincarnation. Good edition and it's pretty fun (for a loser getting reborn into another world and trying to make something of his life story).
Nice art too.

Anime adaption when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom