• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraph of the End 48
tumblr_o54ep7Iezd1qbxqfpo1_1280.jpg

I love YuuMika chitchat all the time and they go off into their own little worlds constantly with the others reminding them to come back to the real world. Their friendship is so amazing, and the family lines are still wonderful.

Even the antagonists get into the friendship moments with their best friends and friendship lines. I love how friendly this manga is, its perfect.
tumblr_o54eclJ3Vd1qbxqfpo2_500.jpg

Gintama 582

I've realized that arms seem to be taken away from some characters a lot in this series

that or your eye

Umibouzu of course isn't going to die.... Shouyo needs to die by Gintoki's hands

The Seven Deadly Sins

Don't worry Gowther, I'm sure the surgeons can fit a heart in there somewhere while they have you in surgery after Escanor's done with you.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Helck ch. 65

Dang, these dudes even had to fuck with a nice little welcome back party, RIP.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Helck ch. 65
What a way to ruin happy moment ;_;

Tomo-chan wa onna no ko 293

Can't wait to see Misuzu mom

Otouto no otto 12-13

good stuff.
I see that Ink still associated with Yakuza.
A young man coming out to Mike.

phaze

Nisekoi

In an ideal world Chitoge would take her permanent exit from the plot and allow Ichijo to sort out his feelings with Onodera giving us an actually worthwhile ending. Though it will be kind of cruel if Chitoge ends up confessing and gets Ichijou even when Onodera and Ichijo have liked each other much longer. Please avoid the bad writing outcome, please or else Ill give up on non bl romances in manga forever.

I agree with DTL.

Nisekoi 212 (should be an) END
zgn0osjg.gif

Of course Chitoge sprinted out before hearing the part relating to herself. Komi da gawd.

IHaveIce

Banned
Man I miss Medaka's box. I need something like happening like the genre switches in Nisekoi.

Somevody should just straight up Onodera and everyone who is a fan of her.

Zweizer

Banned
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch20

You're never gonna pull a straight win off her, kid.

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto ch11-12.5

As usual, nuggets of good moments mixed with pages upon pages of stale humor.

At least it seems like it's going to end.

Lain

Ran and the Gray World volume 4-6

Otaro =((((((((

I really liked the build up to the inevitable end to this arc. If I hadn't know already that Otaro was a goner, I would have kept hoping and I would have been devastated by his death but since I knew already the blow was softened (though it did still hurt).
The good thing was that he was able to say his goodbyes and, despite a change of heart thanks to his love for Ran, he still remained selfish in his love. His short exchange with his rival in love is a reason for why I liked Otaro: he's not a great person but his kind of selfishness had a certain charm (Ran is mine!). He was childish and selfish in his love but he was sincere and I can appreciate that, even if that love was doomed from the onset and it wasn't to be (Otaro was an adult, real Ran, without the grown up magic, is a kid).
I dread to see what Ran will do once she wakes up and finds out the truth.

Lain

Keijo 83

o7
I didn't want to believe and it crushes me (because I don't believe someone else could do it as well) but all you guys did was appreciated.

Oh, a comment about the chapter? Those are some hard titties.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm guessing there's maybe 50 chapters left in Soma before he starts spouting off shit about how the real key to cooking is FRIENDS.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail

You know, I don't remember the point at which the First Guild Master just became a regular character that's in every chapter as though its no big deal.

Angry Grimace

I remember when it was a big enough deal they edited it out of a FMA chapter

Shouta

So I caught up on Boku no Hero Academia and I know someone's probably already said it but this is essentially Naruto but with Super Heroes instead of Ninjas...

It's way better overall though. The author's done a lot more with his manga than Naruto did if you compare them at this point in the story progression.

Angry Grimace

UQ Holder

holy fuck at that cover spread Ken O_O

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT: he HAS to have done hentai work in the past right?

or probably will soon under a penname

I've seen 2 hentai, a final fantasy 7 and guilty gear one where the artstyle really remind me a lot with Ken Akamatsu style, but no idea if it's real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom