• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Just saw from the Vertical newsletter that they announced Junji Ito's Dissolving Classroom last week? Did no one say anything about the announcement, or I missed it? Though announced for January 2017 is... well... maybe i'll be dead by then!

Bakemonogatari was also a cool announcement, as far as I'm concerned.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
They did a great job translating Kizumonogatari. I'm excited for their Bake books.

One Punch-Man (Murata) ch. w/e tf it's up to now

That is quite the outfit.

Well there it is:

rZa3gGU.png

The complete list to come later.

Keep in mind that it only counts the times you got on the wall.

16 times. Wow.

upandaway

Hayate 513

I love how Hayate is consciously fighting against the cliche of gag manga remaining in the status quo. And it's working because I have no clue whether it'll happen or not.

upandaway

Tomo-chan 211-220

Carol's in quite the bind too huh. Heck it looks even harder on her side. Misuzu good luck.
Hairband Tomo was pretty good

edit

Tomo-chan

2FAGxA5.png

Actually dangerous

Zweizer

Banned
7 Seeds ch150

Looks like most of them won't have too much trouble regrouping, thankfully.

Great words. More couples should do the same and stop running away whenever they feel there's trouble.

Nordicus

Mill 31

So I guess Aki is made to decide between his ex-girlfriend whom he got back together with, or Mill.

Honestly, the situation is a little bit unfair. Mill has not put any effort to make it clear that she wants to be #1 in Aki's life and would rather just leave than settle for anything less. She has never spoken up about it, just pouted some when she doesn't have Aki's full attention. And she doesn't even know what kind of relationship she wants!

Just what is up with that cat geezer...

Zweizer

Banned
Somali and the Forest Spirit ch2

Oh my, I didn't expect them to meet another one so soon.

Demi-chan wa Kataritai ch9

Aw, poor Satou sensei.

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki ch57

Y'all are still young. It's okay to take things at your own pace~

LeleSocho

Banned
OnePunch-Man (Murata) - 95

I love Bomb and Bang designs, the ridiculously old and strong martial artist trope is one of my favourite in manga.

Zweizer

Banned
Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan ch7

Ah pudding. I didn't know it was this easy to make.

Joshikausei ch44

You reap what you sow.

Joshikausei ch45

LnzJkZP.jpg

Lewd.

upandaway

New Game 27

Whoa didn't expect her to ask why there's no guys there. I was thinking the same thing last chapter, creepy coincidence.

upandaway

New Game 29

Drunk Umigon was about what I expected, but still good. Also heck I forgot Aoba is still underaged. it's ridiculously hard to tell how old anyone is in this manga (because they all look like kids!).

upandaway

Flying Witch 21

gfR9qP8.png

sigh... :(

I know not being able to understand the accent is the point but man that's so distracting. There has to be a better solution, like a hard to read font or something, I don't know. This doesn't work at all.

Cool chapter otherwise, if a bee traveled on my hand like that, I probably won't be the same person mentally ever again

After reading the latest GATE then watching the first two episodes of the second cour, god dammit I had to drop it. It's suuuuch a shit adaptation.

upandaway

Flying Witch 22

Wow holy crap, Akira's so cool. That's a cool witch. And so much magic too. Whoa.

Flying away on a bike geez, how cool is that

Anteater

I'm enjoying Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki, I usually don't like romance mangas, but something about this is kind of cute and enjoyable, I especially like how it doesn't focus on heavy dialogues or dramas and just focus on the everyday life of the 2 characters

LeleSocho

Banned
Flying Witch 21

gfR9qP8.png

sigh... :(

I know not being able to understand the accent is the point but man that's so distracting. There has to be a better solution, like a hard to read font or something, I don't know. This doesn't work at all.

Cool chapter otherwise, if a bee traveled on my hand like that, I probably won't be the same person mentally ever again

Agree, it's very annoying.
I approve words shortener but don't change whole words like "flowers" in "flars"

New Jump covers

Food Wars 17

soma017.jpg

Haikyu!! 20

haikyu020.jpg

Assassination Classroom 18

ansatsu018.jpg

lol did you guys see the new Toriko volume

it looks like some fan art... that hair

-----------------------------
One Punch Man 106v1 (ONE)

The seed of joining the Saitama harem is about to be planted

One Punch Man 59 (Murata)

New characters and content.... I just hope it doesn't drag out too long

Revo

Kubera s2ep168

Leez's life is so much suffering :(. Always being used, never being told the truth before she gets hurt

Toriko is husband material
lol if someone saw that in the book store without any knowledge of Toriko I'd wonder what they'd think the series is about
Why is dramatis banned
Guys

don't know :/
hopefully it is only temporally

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - 262

and so the time of visiting his room begins

at least i opened them abit

meanwhile my jojos are literally never opened

never opened my Jojos either since I was watching the anime and I am way ahead in manga compared to the hardcover editions

I am a patient man... will wait until all parts are in Hardcover format even if it takes more then a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom