• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*heavy breathing* that is some art ishida sensei

spirographp1szq.jpg

Revo

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains 15

For a second I thought he bit the cockroach
Also death to all cockroaches.

mdubs

Banned
Jump Rankings

Volume 21/22 (25-4-2016)
1. Boku no Hero Academia
2. Black Clover
3. Haikyuu!!
4. Samon-kun wa Summoner
5. PSI Kusuo Saiki
6. Mononofu
7. Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
8. World Trigger
9. Kimetsu no Yaiba
10. Nisekoi
11. Sesuji wo Pin! to〜Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso〜
12. Shokugeki no Soma
13. Kochikame
14. Bleach
15. Gintama
16. Toriko

Kieli

Jump Rankings

Volume 21/22 (25-4-2016)
1. Boku no Hero Academia
2. Black Clover
3. Haikyuu!!
4. Samon-kun wa Summoner
5. PSI Kusuo Saiki
6. Mononofu
7. Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
8. World Trigger
9. Kimetsu no Yaiba
10. Nisekoi
11. Sesuji wo Pin! to〜Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso〜
12. Shokugeki no Soma
13. Kochikame
14. Bleach
15. Gintama
16. Toriko

HxH rankings so low it's not even on list.
Cancel confirmed.

So apparently from what I'm reading about Nisekoi 215 spoilers
Raku's mother wrote the stupid book about the locket and the 4 keys. Maybe we will get a resolution to that story :eek:

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
oof based on those spoilers it seems like Shokugeki is committed to its descent towards Nisekoi-tier

random25

I haven't followed Nisekoi since the end of Marika arc. Guess I'm not missing that much lol.

Prison School 213

Joe with his usual shenanigans. I feel like this Calvary Battle is getting dragged too long.

Naruto (Mitsuki One-shot)

Even the boy is confused whether this Orochimaru is his father or mother lol. Well, this one is better than the Naruto Gaiden we got last time, which is hilarious at first but adds nothing really.

Revo

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 23

Oh boy they're gonna walk the dinosaur.
Hope this leads into stuff that happened in the wn.

dani_dc

The manga is pretty crazy.

The entire series haa really been about rape, using the Stigma is no different than purposely getting someone drugged/drunk and then taking advantage of the person.
Hopefully this situation will force the main character to come to terms with the reality of his actions.

Though I doubt the author will delve that explicitly into the theme.

Arabesque

Shokugeki spoiler

For as much of an issue I had with the recent developments, this was nice

If Stagiaire Week was meant to show Soma discovering his way after his loss to Akira at the finals, this was clearly showcasing Soma's progress since then and the untapped potential he still has to unlock. Pretty important when he loses and joins central, since it wouldn't reflect badly on him and the things he's done thus far.

It also became clear that Tsukasa has this match settled. For as good as Soma is, Tsukasa is simply on a different level currently and Soma won't be able to reach him now.

I'm sure people will whine about it, same as they did when Akira won, but whatever.

I just also realised that the reason Hisako is there is because she was with Soma during Stagiaire as well lol guess subtlety was never on the table here

random25

You're missing the entire end arc of the series!

I'll probably come back and read back once it's over. I just felt burnt out by Nisekoi for some reason.

Tomo-chan 310

Maybe they're siblings from the same dad lol. Carol is all over the place with the whole home study series.

Shengar

Tomo-chan 310
We have a brief glimpse of Misuzu's dad, which is turned to be the antithesis of his own wife and daughter.
Fluff dad or/and Jun's mom next please.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So apparently from what I'm reading about Nisekoi 215 spoilers
Raku's mother wrote the stupid book about the locket and the 4 keys. Maybe we will get a resolution to that story :eek:
I already read the chapter and this doesn't happen so idk

Oh I guess I skipped the end lol

Zweizer

Banned
naruto side story

i cant. if i read anymore naruto i will die.

Is there entertaining fuckery to the level of Sarada NTR?

I wonder if there's more manga series from China.

There's a few. I really like Their Story (Tamen De Gushi), Magan & Danai, and Once Again. First two are webcomics though.

Has Kurita gone too far?

Angry Grimace

Is there entertaining fuckery to the level of Sarada NTR?

There's a few. I really like Their Story (Tamen De Gushi), Magan & Danai, and Once Again. First two are webcomics though.

Has Kurita gone too far?
nope it's just boring

Shokugeki no Soma -164

It's getting noisy outside for sure lol
Soma's serving it first...I get the feeling that he's either going to lose or it'll be settled as a draw.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Oddman 11 ch.24
The thirst for real breast is real. rip armor girl.

My hero academia 88

Yooo, wtf.
if Horikoshi really killed mt.Lady and best jeanist and the pussycat, mad respect to him.

Shokugeki no soma 164

Despite all that flashback, I'm not sure Soma going to win.

Arabesque

Shokugeki no Soma -164

It's getting noisy outside for sure lol
Soma's serving it first...I get the feeling that he's either going to lose or it'll be settled as a draw.

Yeah lol wouldn't be surprised at this point if Tsukasa just said Erina and Hisako should judge the dishes given that the stopped trying to hide haha

Serving first doesn't have an effect on who wins/losses going by the trend in the series thus far. It's more about the fact Soma, for as great as he had become at cooking, still has much to learn so he won't win here.

Shokugeki no soma 164
Despite all that flashback, I'm not sure Soma going to win.

I think it's because of the flashback that Soma's loss is guaranteed at this point. This is the same type of chapter we got during the Akira/Kurokiba/Soma finale, whoever everyone realised "Soma' an amazing chef" in order to pave the way for his loss and eventual improvement.

I like that this match had been a giant callback to Stagiaire and how much Soma had been improving since then, with Hisako and Shinomiya cheering him on. It's a nice reference given how much that helped him move on after the Akira victory over him.

My Hero Academia 88

Holy shit, did that actually just happen? I had to read it 3 times to make sure.

That's...that's so fucked.

2nd most interesting thing was Shigaraki apparently being
locked up and un-rescued. There has to be something to that more than "A hero never showed up" it has to be because it was known he was there but no one came to rescue him.

cntr

Banned
My Hero Academia 88

Holy shit, did that actually just happen? I had to read it 3 times to make sure.

That's...that's so fucked.

2nd most interesting thing was Shigaraki apparently being
locked up and un-rescued. There has to be something to that more than "A hero never showed up" it has to be because it was known he was there but no one came to rescue him.
It's okay now. I'm here.

Extra fun note:
Shimura is the name of All Might's predecessor.

Boku no Hero Academia 88

One for all or All for One

I think this dude was called the latter... oh well I hate that the explosion kid got taken again this time by the big bad

Shokugeki no Soma

Come and join me at the summit

I mean it is slim he is going to win but if he wins then ummmmmm

HxH 351

Im taking this fight outta nowhere as a sign that dude might be seriously considering dropping the book early after having just expanded the universe, as he did with YYH and the final tournament.

Revo

Haikyuu 203

The get the ref to like you then call in balls out while blocking their view is a pretty good strat.
But all these tricks won't let you beat true power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom