• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Fuuka ch.10

lMbidSO.png

well NO SHIT

Let's see just how predictable you can keep being, Seo.

Articalys

Why are people in this threads such masochists that they keep reading Seo's works?

The only manga I've enjoyed from him is Suzuka and that's it. Well, that and the Love+ spinoff that he drew, but it wasn't completely his.
It only takes like a minute or two each week. Low commitment.

Why are people in this threads such masochists that they keep reading Seo's works?

Because i skipped out on KNIM and with a number of mangas that i have been reading ending or soon to end, I'm going to need something to fill their spot. Plus I wanna how escalates from the trainwreck that it is

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
prison school

i remember reading a chapter or 2 of this when it was first coming out and thinking it was really bad

it's actually really funny tho

Detective Conan 890:
Oh shit, Bourbon seems to have figured out most of the details behind how Akai faked his death. He's getting really overt with his actions, particularly in the way he's confronting Conan. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all gets resolved. Chapter 900 should be huge, possibly the climax of the entire arc.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Fairy Tail

I like how even the bad guy called out Natsu's bs inspirational talk. Lucy was the only one using her brain.

HSDK

Ukita has to be the one of the lamest and most useless members of that group. Even Nijima has some genius level detective skills with his network, but Ukita? Just gets his ass kicked or protected. What a scrub.

Akame ga Kiru!

Wave is pretty strong. Gonna make the inevitable fight versus Night Raid again great.

Articalys

Rin-ne 183

Had a good laugh at being blasted like a shotgun by coins.
This series is still ongoing, huh... wonder if/when it'll get an anime like the rest of her major works.

Is it just a series of episodic arcs or are they developing some sort of actual larger continuity?

caught up with the Nisekoi anime which made me remember how good it was for the first 60 or 70 chapters.

And now I'm sad considering how it's going now. We used to have plot and stuff. gaaaaaaah Chitoge's so good.

-------------

also kayos' waifu taste confirmed as awful

This series is still ongoing, huh... wonder if/when it'll get an anime like the rest of her major works.

Is it just a series of episodic arcs or are they developing some sort of actual larger continuity?

Dunno about getting an anime. It's been popular enough to keep going for so long though no hint of anime adaptation has been announced even though I think her past works got them a lot earlier than this.

It's basically been episodic or even single chapter arcs of randomness. I think that's what I like about it, it doesn't try and act like it's going to build up to something like Ranma's will he and Akane get together or Inuyasha's uh, will they finally get Naraku. It's just random supernatural stories.

MikeMyers

Dunno about getting an anime. It's been popular enough to keep going for so long though no hint of anime adaptation has been announced even though I think her past works got them a lot earlier than this.

It's basically been episodic or even single chapter arcs of randomness. I think that's what I like about it, it doesn't try and act like it's going to build up to something like Ranma's will he and Akane get together or Inuyasha's uh, will they finally get Naraku. It's just random supernatural stories.

Did the Ranma 1/2 manga ever have a proper ending? Outside of the new 2-in-1 manga release, I've only seen the anime which didn't.

As for her latest series not having an anime. Well given how long the anime studio had to put Inuyasha on hiatus for maybe they are just waiting for this manga to end first.

Did the Ranma 1/2 manga ever have a proper ending? Outside of the new 2-in-1 manga release, I've only seen the anime which didn't.

As for her latest series not having an anime. Well given how long the anime studio had to put Inuyasha on hiatus for maybe they are just waiting for this manga to end first.

It got as close as an ending as you would expect for a series than ran forever.
Ranma and Akane were going to have a wedding but various forces caused it to get postponed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel like this is going to be a running theme whenever alice is in the equation as a rival, where they will say that she is technically superior but lacking "spiritually". Which isn't the point of molecular gastronomy but whatever.

It is just because Alice herself bitches about 'normal' cooking.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Soma 65:

EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM
Shokugeki no Soma 65

How many times is Soma going to bust out that shit where he tells his opponent they don't understand the target audience of some dish?

As long as they don't understand the target audience of the dish!

I think the only people who can compete with Soma on the same terms, at the moment, are the Aldini bros and Tadokoro. The rest lack soul.

Toriko question

How big is the gourmet world, compared to the new world in One Piece?

I also wonder how many civilizations are in it that they might encounter

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Toriko question

How big is the gourmet world, compared to the new world in One Piece?

I also wonder how many civilizations are in it that they might encounter

A recent chapter addressed this.
The human world is what remains of "present-day earth"
The Gourmet World is the result of a parasitic meteorite crashing down and growing and growing until it became absolutely massive. The Gourmet World is waaaay bigger than the human world.

As for civilizations, it's doubtful since the Gourmet World has wild beasts capable of devouring humanity in a day.

A recent chapter addressed this.
The human world is what remains of "present-day earth"
The Gourmet World is the result of a parasitic meteorite crashing down and growing and growing until it became absolutely massive. The Gourmet World is waaaay bigger than the human world.

As for civilizations, it's doubtful since the Gourmet World has wild beasts capable of devouring humanity in a day.
Isn't chef Branchi from the gourmet world?

From the village of screams or something...

Anyway they are gioing to the harbor of horror
I expect some evil there are something

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Wani Onii-san
One shot made by Mizukami Satoshi
One day, brother suddenly turn into crocodile.Now, it's up to his two sister to take care of him. Funny and weird. One of the sister have massive brother complex.

One Week Friends 0

Just watched the first episode of the anime for this which just went up. Absolutely loved it. Found out it was a manga.

This is really adorable, right up my alley.

One Week Friends 1

D'awwwww she made lunch for him. And looks like she's starting to retain some memories with certain triggers.

Seriously this is so fucking adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom