• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
it's okay, they only fell like a hundred feet.

And their legs are twitching. Definitely fine.

THAT'S NO WALL

Grexeno

6a00d8341c4e3753ef013487bfe8c4970c-450wi

ckohler

The following string of One Piece episodes are really great. Like, several months worth. I've been looking forward to these for a long time. :D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One Punch Man would be a great rerun show, I hope it happens.
I sure hope that happens.

If OPM was the rerun, we would have perhaps one of the best line-ups Toonami has had in years. DBZ, Jojo, Gundam, HxH, One Piece, & OPM on the same block.

Line_HTX

If OPM was the rerun, we would have perhaps one of the best line-ups Toonami has had in years. DBZ, Jojo, Gundam, HxH, One Piece, & OPM on the same block.

Yep, and with Jojo on the way this Fall, this lineup is seriously the best in months. No need for MHA when you got all of these already great shows.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Any block with Jo Jo in it cannot be the best of anything except best at having a shitty opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom