• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otaku no musume san 46

5BIY0fL.png

Sick burn on anime gaf.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Stulaw

Himouto Umaru-chan 47

Poor Ebina, oh well, she'll get there eventually.

Hekikai No Aion 1-40

I think I may have read some of this before, I certainly remember the mermaid, may be ending soonish.

Knights of Sidonia 1-9

Going to keep reading this, it's okay so far, I like it.

i can only imagine. i'm taking a break for LoL right now

to cool the head

Good Idea

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";109706839]Insulting wednesdaygaf is a bannable offence.[/QUOTE]
Oh you got unbanned. Welcome back!

I'm rereading Koi Dano Ai Dano, and damn, Hanai is a really great best friend.

scy

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry 1 - ...I really do like this trashy Light Novel setup, don't I? Mysterious beautiful girl, swords, powers explained in [brackets] and with made-up words, tsunderes, etc.

It's like her personal delusions haven't changed at all.

morals exist to be disturbed

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry 1 - ...I really do like this trashy Light Novel setup, don't I? Mysterious beautiful girl, swords, powers explained in [brackets] and with made-up words, tsunderes, etc.

You must be lucky since there are so many of them out there

We're reaching the point where LN and mangas are just about the same thing.

--------------------------------------------------------

Nisekoi waifu warz (as of episode 15)

Marika >>>>> Tsugumi >> Ruri >> Shuu >>>>>>> Onodera > Chitoge

this is the worst post I have read on GAF

I hope you're happy dakku

You know when Kubo does end Bleach I hope he ships Orihime with Ichigo at the end because they are perfect together whether or not you want to admit it, but if he doesn't or kills of Orihime I will certainly curse him.

Lost Man (oneshot)
A mummy who isn't a mummy takes a young girl to have fun at an amusement park. It won some competition last year, and from reading it I can understand why. Better than that recent Jump International contest rubbish at any rate.

So this is the LN thread too
More depraved Date A Live 'readers' please.

Move Tsugumi about 3 planets to the right and that's not actually too bad.

Kimi no Iru Machi 73

wait, is she for real?

It's second-hand info from Rin, so I'm not going to get too ahead of myself, but...

if she dumped him after all the shit she put him through, after telling him she loved him, after all the issues in Tokyo, if she dumped him for another guy... fuck this slut. worst girl.

WORST.

Kimi no Iru Machi 73

wait, is she for real?

It's second-hand info from Rin, so I'm not going to get too ahead of myself, but...

if she dumped him after all the shit she put him through, after telling him she loved him, after all the issues in Tokyo, if she dumped him for another guy... fuck this slut. worst girl.

WORST.

Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

scy

Kimi no Iru Machi 73

wait, is she for real?

WORST.

delicious

Rhapsody

Banned

Marika at least being top 3 is good. The rest. No. Just no. dakkumauji pls.

Kimi no Iru Machi 75

what is this fucking letter? "A guy who confessed to me was a guy who dumped before and I want to date him so don't contact me again"

either you are the biggest piece of shit going or you're bullshitting and covering for something, in which case why would you hide something from the guy who loves you and has helped you all the way through all your shit anyway?

like, what is this shit?

urrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh

kasane

Kimi no Iru Machi 73

wait, is she for real?

WORST.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kimi no Iru Machi 75

what is this fucking letter? "A guy who confessed to me was a guy who dumped before and I want to date him so don't contact me again"

either you are the biggest piece of shit going or you're bullshitting and covering for something, in which case why would you hide something from the guy who loves you and has helped you all the way through all your shit anyway?

like, what is this shit?

urrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh

lKspbxp.jpg

Liar Game 173

;____________;

I wonder if what Yokoya said is true. I think its
just too much work to create the Liar Game just sell people as expendable guinea pigs

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kimi no Iru Machi 75

like, what is this shit?

urrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh
just step away from the manga man

just step away

i.chzbgr-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom