• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
District Hakkenshi [code:T-8] 21

So many chapters still shirtless and now the fox goes that way too, kind of funny, but thrilling chapter.

Tempted to share to continue since the final stabbing :( and the new guy that was using magicks.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Detective Conan 895

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

MZpuby6.png

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Koi Dano Ai Dano 28
A chapter with the middle school friends, yay. Damn Hanai didn't pull any punches with Tsubaki, but her reasoning wasn't flawed at all. In an alternative universe where she and Naedoko were the main couple and not just friends, I'd totally be rooting for her; you can tell she really loves Naedoko.

I want to root for Natsukusa because I feel like he'd be able to make Hanai happy eventually, but he's just so oblivious to her feelings (e.g., consistently mistaking her worry over Tsubaki's interactions with Naedoko as her still being in love with Tsubaki). He's just so insecure and hesitant in all his interactions with her, it's hard to watch.

Also Yamada is weird yo. He wants to see Tsubaki naked because he's a fan and not gay? what? lol

Haikyuu!! 103 - 104

BmPak_0CMAEiSWC.png

Glad this match is done but so many good moments, minus tempo, glorious Tsukki blocking, and Hinata having some new skill even. I think the most memorable thing too was that extended page count was taking advantage of well with all those page spreads for the best action moments. Karasuno and total teamwork makes it surpass other sports manga easily even 100 chps in.

Kimi no Iru Machi 65

Alright, he escaped the sticky situation of working with a hot chef who clearly likes him by mentioning he has a girlfriend. Crisis averted for now.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Otaku no musume san 31

Wait, no, fuck you, kanau's mother. You don't get to hide the fact from someone that you have their child for 9 years, then suddenly dump the child onto that someone because you have financial troubles, and then just say that you want to take that child away after everything is hunky dory for you. Fuuuuuuuck you.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Conan 895

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

It just got beyond realer than real. Someone's going to die, someone's going to the hospital.

scy

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha 10 - ............................................lewd.

Well, anyway, some stuff also happened and I guess two more of the Hero Clan coming to kill everyone involvedfail at everything and join the cast and the girl joins the harem.

_hekk05

Banned
I think, deep down, this is my fault.

Don't blame yourself :scy. We all tried to stop him. *sobs uncontrollably* He's in a better place now

wtf. Nekogurui Minako-san .20 is literally 1 page of manga, 1 page recruitment, 1 page credits

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Otaku no Musume San

Oh goddamnit.

Essentially got usagi drop'd.

But it wasn't the main characters and it's a weird sudden side-story by two side characters who are 18 and 38, so it's not that creepy! Right...

_hekk05

Banned
Biribiri Chugakusei 70

Flashback time. Am I the only one who finds them naming clones dolly creepy? They're made like sheeple

:scy what have you done?

Is this google talk or something?

skype. we were talking in mumble about what to read next and I was like "is prison school good? maybe I should read that" and then "what about kimi no iru machi?" and scy was like "no, don't do it to yourself" and sent me that in skype

and because I thought it would be funny i decided to read it

and now i hate myself.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
skype. we were talking in mumble about what to read next and I was like "is prison school good? maybe I should read that" and then "what about kimi no iru machi?" and scy was like "no, don't do it to yourself" and sent me that in skype

and because I thought it would be funny i decided to read it

and now i hate myself.
oh that's why it looked familiar

and mission accomplished I guess! Rage Town's raison d'etre strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom