• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
saucestatsic January real photo
close-up_of_a_horse_wearing_sunglasses_and_baring_its_teeth_1314-249.jpg
I'm so photogenic, aren't I~~~

horse

people

does not compute

you're a creature, a weird creature that kicks people
And here I thought GAF was an understanding place :'(

C'mon guys are hype for Big 3 coming back????
lol no
I only still read Naruto out the three

dumbyugi

UQ Holder 33

Kirie's power works as expected. Also turns out that the guy from a few chapters ago I was hoping would be Fate is actually him. I don't know why he would be UQ Holder's enemy but I guess we'll find out.

Room Share 11-11.5

More of these two being all couple-y.

Wasn't a bad read. Just enjoyable stories of roommates being roommates and also boinking each other.

Durarara!! 3 Way Standoff -Alley- 05

Well I guess it's getting interesting to have the original characters involving themselves a lot more into the plot. Celty is still very moe.

Kieli

Sorry t hear that Kieli :\ hard classes?

It's my fault, really. I got extremely lazy after our middle-of-the-semester break because I did extremely well on the midterms. I also didn't study all that hard for the final exams (which in hindsight is pretty dumb because I had 7 courses/21 credit-hours this semester).

kasane

Wake up deadman 5

:(

It's my fault, really. I got extremely lazy after our middle-of-the-semester break because I did extremely well on the midterms. I also didn't study all that hard for the final exams (which in hindsight is pretty dumb because I had 7 courses/21 credit-hours this semester).

I remember when i was in highschool where i literally aced all of my classes. Boy oh boy the following months didn't turn out pretty, started skipping a lot and not didn't do work at all. That was in highschool tho

my new avatar is one that expresses true belief

people with avatars that have closed eyes can't be trusted

still the occasion calls for peace on both houses

for WednesdayGAF is returning

Kieli

not if you have some forgotten childhood friend that you made promise with

I'm gonna go with the story that I suffer Nisekoimnesia and that what you just said is true.

I will find you, my waifu, even it means traveling through the stars and across time~

:lol

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The way they handled childhood friends in Manga you'd think that out of 10 people in Japan 9 of them have a childhood friends that's tsun-tsun.

I am just wondering whether it really is a common phenomenon in Japan and not just otaku-pandering because where I live stuff like that doesn't exist.

kasane

The way they handled childhood friends in Manga you'd think that out of 10 people in Japan 9 of them have a childhood friends that's tsun-tsun.

I am just wondering whether it really is a common phenomenon in Japan and not just otaku-pandering because where I live stuff like that doesn't exist.

i think i had a tsun-tsun osasanajimi

i already forgot so maybe she will turn up when i comeback to my hometown

what if it's the imouto craze where all these creators never had childhood friends that were so easily forgotten or so tsun tsun

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member

I have a friend who I've known since I was 5. not a tsuntsun one tho

Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku 6
Nagi is a clingy motherfucker

Hopefully alien chick isn't developing a crush. It doesn't seem like it's going in that direction, especially since there's the MC, but you can't be too careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom