• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

The way they handled childhood friends in Manga you'd think that out of 10 people in Japan 9 of them have a childhood friends that's tsun-tsun.

I am just wondering whether it really is a common phenomenon in Japan and not just otaku-pandering because where I live stuff like that doesn't exist.

Otaku pandering that almost doesn't exist.
I'm pretty sure there are some authors that speaks from experience of themselves or their friends, but you'll be able to notice the difference than the usual childhood friend stuffs you usually see.

Akito

Boku Girl
The last couple of chapters were pretty tame so I hope this exciting development will be used wisely.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku 8
oh of course he's not dead. and of course he's not conscious for the kiss

and holy shit, how clingy of a brother can you be. Just leave him and his girl alone

kasane

Wake up deadman 7

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

Who killed him!?!?!?! He was cool :(

Its obvious that its skull guy who played the guitar during the riot

I forgot to say I really hope that in Magi Sheba's inevitable turn to eeevviiilll gets us a little more emotionally invested in her downfall rather than just being some cute chibi girl that some inevitable bad thing happens to. Would make this long flashback worth it.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Hitoribocchi no Chikyuu Shinryaku 9
2DhSw5z.png
lmao

and I guess Nagi knows more than I thought. But damn if he isn't a drama queen

kasane

since its the prank lord what if she turns back into a HE!

DTL approves

Wake up deadman 8

Well that was anticlimactic, he was alive after all.

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 9-10
That situation wasn't actually that bad considering 3 girls were calling for him. Then again there's that girl in the movie theater

I did sneak a peek while in a room of like 6 people, one of them being a girl that
semi-
foolishly thinks that people who like anime and manga are weirdos. I live on the edge.

fun fact: she didn't know that the other 5 of us all enjoy anime and manga.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
UQ Holder 33

The names are creative, Fate Averuncus for favorite one, and the strongest character all series? Cant imagine his powers.

If I had to guess, maybe he has stone powers. Just maybe.

Hint: You might want to read at least a summary of Mahou Sensei Negima or you're not going to understand the plot at this rate.

kasane

I did sneak a peek while in a room of like 6 people, one of them being a girl that
semi-
foolishly thinks that people who like anime and manga are weirdos. I live on the edge.

Better convert her then

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So how many people are already killed by the virtue of only being in close proximity with Conan Edogawa? I swear the kid is a really awful mass murderer, and with his story continues to march on in a seemingly never-ending cycle, I wonder how many thousand more lives must be lost before he is satisfied.

Rhapsody

Banned
semi-

Are you reading all of this on a desktop computer? At least you're not playing certain visual novels, so it could be worse.

kasane

So how many people are already killed by the virtue of only being in close proximity with Conan Edogawa? I swear the kid is a really awful mass murderer, and with his story continues to march on in a seemingly never-ending cycle, I wonder how many thousand more lives must be lost before he is satisfied.

Plot twist: He is a psychotic murderer in deathrow and all this is his dreams where he redeems himself.

Are you reading all of this on a desktop computer? At least you're not playing certain visual novels, so it could be worse.

Nah a laptop, but I normally sit on an inconvenient-for-screen-hiding part of a couch. That and one of my manga-reading roommates has this annoying habit of always glancing at my screen and asking me what I'm reading.

Nah a laptop, but I normally sit on an inconvenient-for-screen-hiding part of a couch. That and one of my manga-reading roommates has this annoying habit of always glancing at my screen and asking me what I'm reading.

They are just super interested in the super interesting thing you are reading.

kasane

Thats the thing i hate the most

People peeking in on what you're doing. Also when kids peek when you're playing a handheld, goooood thats so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom