• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charade

Someone peeked over my shoulder when I was reading Hot House.

I lost a friend that day. All cuz dakku said it was tame...

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Pffffft all of you are beginners.

I am reading Super Interesting Darkness... at work... with my monitor facing the door of my boss' office.

Nordicus

Boku Girl 15

J0tDzcR.jpg

vqVpI.gif

Loving that there's already a kiss between OTP in chapter 17

Naruto

""Your feelings have changed"
YAY!
*next page*
"You still have feelings for someone who tried to kill you."
Are you f**king kidding me?!

KuGsj.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Naruto

"You still have feelings for someone who tried to kill you"

SAKURA IN A NUTSHELL.

Also: Lol @ "IT WAS ME, OBITO! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG OBITO!"

And Naruto can regrow eyeballs now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

... is Kishi really going to have Sakura join the fight between Madara, Sasuke, and Naruto? He's seriously doing that, isn't he? LOL

ffdgh

Naruto

Soo obito's reason for becoming evil was all completely planned by madara....ohok. Also free eyes for the blind!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Naruto

""Your feelings have changed"
YAY!
*next page*
"You still have feelings for someone who tried to kill you."
Are you f**king kidding me?!

KuGsj.gif

It just strikes me as that she still considers Sasuke important enough to save despite him trying to kill her. Not "have feelings" as in "she still wuv him" but more of a "Sasuke is still her nakama despite what happened."

Naruto:
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
HERE YOU GO MAGIC EYE BITCH
OH MAN FLASHBACK REMEMBER THOSE
EVERYONE HERE HAS CHANGED BUT NOT REALLY

Fucking... please.

Spongebob

Banned
Naruto

It was always obvious that Madara planned those events.

Is Sakura really going to fight as well? That would be rather ridiculous if she did.

Also, why does Sasuke have his left eye closed?

Naruto
Team 7 back in action , Sakura will be of no help like usual and Naruto took away her job .
Also Madara did everything was easy to see coming .

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The funniest outcome would be Madara takes the Rinnegan, puts it in himself and then realizes he can't get out without Obito's eyes.

Spongebob

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80006601&postcount=18649

I was banned for a while so I wasn't able to do this earlier, but I'll admit I was wrong about the Rinnegan Sasuke thing back in September:

Naruto and the Kyuubi are the same entity. That argument, if valid, would literally invalidate every fight Naruto ever fights because its been established from the get-go they have the same chakra pool automatically.

Also, Sasuke is totally getting the Rinnegan. Its a Chekov's Gun just like the Kyuubi's "other half" that everyone claimed was never fucking coming back and then came back.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, I saw initial reactions to the chapter on SA and they too immediately linked ITS ME AUSTIN
KuGsj.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The funniest outcome would be Madara takes the Rinnegan, puts it in himself and then realizes he can't get out without Obito's eyes.

Like madara actually needs a sharingan to do that.

If he can use susano without any eyes, he can use kamui with just a rinegan. Probably. </Kishimoto>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom