• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keijo 3

r5KQEUS.png

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Vol. 2-A

I don't know nearly enough about European history to understand the significance of the characters with inherited names in this arc. At least I was able to get Shakespeare's spells referencing his plays.

upandaway

Keijo ch3

I couldn't stop laughing for a while after that :lol she really took it all the way. It was building up to something the entire chapter, then when she said she has a good body I knew things will get crazy. hahaha

dani_dc

Keijo 3

Seemed like a fair assumption that ass evaluation would be part of the interview.

The only negative thing about this chapter was the lack of Miyata.

dani_dc

We're past the worst part of the arc, from now till the end it should be interesting.

I really dislike how much time was spent on this bunch of characters whose existence I don't even recall.

Definitely weekly. Need that ongoing reminders of who everyone is.

I like that monthly series have a ton of content in it but currently I am more busier then usual

having multiple series coming out once a week with each chapter being less then 20 pages is best for me

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
So guys what do you prefer Weekly or Monthly chapter releases for manga.

Monthly
I'd like to read more pages, and i can use the time waiting for new chapter to read my backlog.

Keijo!!!!!!!! 1-3

iSFimamfvqYxe.png

Hahahaha. That's pretty good. Made an alternate version just for kicks:

cdrQbOR.png

Perfect :3
cdrQbOR.png

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 16

Thank you for all the hardwork :D
Also, i agree, it just doesn't feel the same with the best girl already out :(

UberTag

Nononono final

What a copout fucking ending. The author knew he had no clue how to get Nonomiya into the Olympics and not have them find out he is a she.
It's like the Browns winning the Super Bowl or the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup.
Never had a chance of happening.

Sankarea 55

I really hope this isn't a fake-out, but it probably is.
Copout/fakeout endings really shouldn't be the norm the way they are.

Kingdom 404-407

it is indeed better to read this in chunks

Oh man that small flashback showing the queen in the past.... she has changed quite significantly

nice to see some rookies gathering up since the last time we saw them in the coalition arc

Edit: Also even though he is a villain mastermind Ryo is a BOSS

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Suzuka 124-150
Yamato and Suzuka together again after a lot of drama. Also, uuh, congrats on the sex, though i think they didn't use any contraception? Accident going to happen huh?

Poor Yuuka, getting sisterzone.
Saki, the 1st girl Yamato confess, appear only to get rejected by Yamato. Seriously, Yamato is a douche. Also, i'm not the only one that notice that everytime Yasunobu appear, 90% of the time, he eating something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom