• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Nisekoi 144

So Kosaki is Earnest Byner and Chitoge is going to be John Elway, right?

Another chapter of Kosaki and Raku being insufferable with each other, next arc please.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Iron Maiden 36

...no I have no clue what your mom does, Hayama.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nisekoi 144

"He realizes a year late" lol. Well, it's what I would've expected on a Raku x Onodera chapter.
The last page was nice, although a bit obvious after you see them leave groggy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Predictions:

Naruto - Sasuke will stop his attempt to kill Naruto and ask "why are you holding back? You could have killed me whenever" and then Naruto responds by TNJ'ing Sasuke.

Bleach - I....kinda dropped Bleach. I'll pick it back up whenever.

Nisekoi - Eventually Marika dies or whatever and Raku indulges her with a final date or wedding or something to make her feel better before she kicks the bucket. Onodera gets put on a bus. Chitoge wins. Tsugumi confesses in a roundabout way but gives up before Raku can respond.

Shokugeki no Soma - Kurokiba wins the election. Soma's too obvious and Hayama is too much of a smug-snake.

Fuuka - She lives, event turns out to just be a non-event so asshole Seo can shoehorn Yamato and Suzuka in for an arc. They start having drama due to demands that she not openly date the bassist since they want her to be an idol.

83quUjE.jpg

Damn it Nisio
(too early?)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am intrigued.... since we got such a quick ending with the main work

dani_dc

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 16

Didn't really care for this chapter, seeing as I didn't have much recollections of any of this characters, in fact I recall few characters except Kyouko.
It was basically one chapter for one attack with some set up the relationship between two characters (one of which is seemingly defeated now by someone else).

Shame that it's dropped, but quite understandable. What motivation is there to continue now that Kyouko is dead?
Thanks for all the hard work up to this point!

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 16

You did a good job Akito.

I can see why its such a pian to edit this manga. I had trouble reading the vertical text lol.

Revo

A Thousand Year Ninetails 64

So many of the leaders this chapter! Looks like red is a mischievous one.

Re:Monster 8

God damn older goblins.

Chariot

Nisekoi 144

Don't do this to me after I jumped ships. :I

Nisekoi - Eventually Marika dies or whatever and Raku indulges her with a final date or wedding or something to make her feel better before she kicks the bucket. Onodera gets put on a bus. Chitoge wins. Tsugumi confesses in a roundabout way but gives up before Raku can respond.
Don't kill Marika :(
A kiss of Raku-sama will heal her.
Nisekoi 144

He finally suspected and asked Onodera!
Only took them sleeping together and taking a naked bath together for him to stop and think about her clear admission of love one year ago.

Maybe when they accidently have sex he'll realize she likesy him last year.

The final page was really cute even if it was Kosaki.
It's like that one Hayate doujinshi A Butler Doesn't Have Many Friends, isn't it.

ONE PUNCH MAN 39

Yup they are approaching the latest arc in the web series

it is nice to see some characters redone with more detail

of course that arc ended recently but a new one hasn't started yet

kasane

Predictions

Soma leaving japan so he wont be held back by those fucking losers at school

Each chapter gives us a new waifu

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Medaka Box sequel? As long as the best character, Kumagawa, makes his appearance then I am set. Protag looks more like a badass now, probably marrying medaka got him brolic and strong.

Also, Soma

yVBELwS.png

wonzo

Banned
Dead Dead Demon's DeDeDe Destruction 10

deadeaddemon10.png

Zai x Ten 27

It's hard out there for an RPG Hero trying to make ends meet. :(

87 Clockers 19-22

Yeah, this series is doing nothing for me anymore. Dropped.

Mob Psycho 100 70-71

reigen gettin nerfed like this is really putting me off from reading more ._.

Shengar

Re:Monster 7-8
See, this is why I still reading Re:monster
remonster_img000007.png

I'm more interested in stuff like this that rarely covered in manga. But unfortunately, instead of making this full fledged fantasy the author instead somehow make this pseudo-MMO which I found to be rather pointless. He try to explain the MMO stuff as much as the interesting stuff did, but it fall short because those information aren't relevant.

Guessing at the end of chapter 8, I hope it turned into infighting between the goblin as the MC should've predicted it rather than another group rape.

Big One

Banned
Tokyo Ghoul Volume 1

I like it so far, interesting premise. The action scenes are hard to follow sometimes and I'm hoping the author either improves on that or strays away from them completely.

Hide reminds me of Narutu. Also I'm willing to bet it ain't going to take him long to figure out things if he keeps coming back to the coffee shop.

Toshishita Kareshi no Renai Kanriguse 1
tumblr_ndz7ozhWDL1qbxqfpo1_500.png

tumblr_ndz7ozhWDL1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Great friends in this graduate research program of sorts. Loved how close they were on how he would take care of him by bringing foods and what not since he was so, seemingly obsessed with the research. Great moments all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom