• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokyo Ghoul Volume 1

I like it so far, interesting premise. The action scenes are hard to follow sometimes and I'm hoping the author either improves on that or strays away from them completely.

Hide reminds me of Narutu. Also I'm willing to bet it ain't going to take him long to figure out things if he keeps coming back to the coffee shop.

This is the Author's first published series, which is why the beginning is a bit rough. But damn does the art improve drastically once the author gets used to his drawing. And the action scenes do get a lot better.

Usobuko

Banned
You mean stuff like Nickelodeon? Have you read Ikigami and Shuukan Shonen Girl? Screaming Lessons is also episodic, although I haven't gotten very far into it.

Read both, I think Ikigami fits my requirement more. I'm not that far with SSG because I dropped it. The first couple of chapters seem to be eccentric slice of life for high school students.

Boku no Hero Academia 2-4

Not bad.... gives me some ultimo/OnePunch vibes plus a hint of Shaman King

I could see this staying enjoyable for some time

Also what is with these new series trying to place popular things in the real world into their manga

Gintama 515

bUNimBf.gif

ehheheheheheehehheehehheheehehehehehehehehehhehehehee

Boku no Hero Academia 2-4

Not bad.... gives me some ultimo/OnePunch vibes plus a hint of Shaman King

I could see this staying enjoyable for some time

Also what is with these new series trying to place popular things in the real world into their manga

Gintama 515

bUNimBf.gif

ehheheheheheehehheehehheheehehehehehehehehehhehehehee

It must of been a great Gintama chapter.

dani_dc

OnePunch-Man 39

Its amazing how long a 16 pages chapter felt this time around, I guess I got too used to the chapters with a lot less dialogue and filled with crazy spread sheets and art.

dani_dc

Suzuka 145

Yamato is a moron, sure gropping is to be expected at some point and it wasn't nice of Suzuka to slap him, but if shes not comfortable yet you assure her it's OK to take time, or at least talk about it, not basically yell you want sex.

next week for somanime according to my butt
Sounds like a reliable source, I feel more assured now.

Lament of the Lambs 1-47 END

The story was interesting enough for me to keep on reading to find out how the characters end up but there was always a dark and melancholy tone to it. It's sad how it ends but it's not one that had me in tears. It's like peace was made. You always want the best for the characters but I think you know the hope was always forlorn.

dani_dc

Suzuka 146

Wow, Yamato apologized.

Suzuka 147

Uh they had sex, and the chapter wasn't graphical. I wonder if Yamato is a rocket starter in bed too.

Suzuka 148

Other dude wins first place with a much worst time than Yamato, guess the new generation sucks.

---------------

The story dropped the drama all of the sudden, how odd.

Soma

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous TL Note

Reasons for dropping this
- they killed off best girl

Best excuse if I ever heard one. Thanks for the efforts, Akito
i5mQvFoLQxgdJ.png

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction Ch. 10

Asano appealing to my anime eyebrows fixation pretty hard with this series

Mob Psycho 100 Ch. 71

Reigen pls ;_;

I dunno if I can take him jobbing anymore like this as intriguing as this new development is.

wonzo

Banned
Peephole 38-45

Wow this went somewhere I wasn't expecting at, fuckin fake decapitation cult family shit. Kinda a copout the lil sister lived but the following scene was MOE AS FUCK.

Stretch 27

can't wait for her to actually hook up with a guy and to see all the salt from /u/
rejoice.png

OPM 54-55

genos zzzzzzzzz

Zweizer

Banned
Read both, I think Ikigami fits my requirement more. I'm not that far with SSG because I dropped it. The first couple of chapters seem to be eccentric slice of life for high school students.

Hmm, Golgo 13 then?

Also, Secret Dog God Kokoko-chan.

Stretch 27

can't wait for her to actually hook up with a guy and to see all the salt from /u/
rejoice.png

/u/ won't be the only place that will overflow with salt if it were to happen.

upandaway

Itoshi no Karin

Man, that was the most adorable hand-holding I've seen in a while. The hands were shiny and glittery haha. Kind of refreshing when every other hand-holding scene recently has had the lewd cranked up intentionally.

I'm okay with hand-holding being pure once in a while. Definitely okay with that.

Haikyuu!! 131
tumblr_inline_ndz2w9qXYQ1sowkh7.png

Epickawa...why you have to hit it out. Still best moment of the chapter. Im wondering who is going to pull ahead in the next set or if we end up getting to three.

Need some Kindaichi moments too.

Quixzlizx

Shokugeki no Soma 90

1. NIkumi is salty
2. But I'm pretty sure it's impossible to turn down a Nakiri sandwich
3. Hayama looked like a BAMF

A+++++ foodgasms would read
Tosh's doujin version
again.

Quixzlizx

Shishunki no Iron Maiden 36

I have a feeling I'm missing something from all of the diary text that wasn't translated (not that I blame them).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nononono final

What a copout fucking ending. The author knew he had no clue how to get Nonomiya into the Olympics and not have them find out he is a she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom