• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
LOL after rereading and marathoning Murata's One Punch Man and proceeded to read One Piece, I am quite surprised of the period of adjustments period hat my eyes require regarding the art of both mangas.

Oda's art is by no means bad, but when compared side by side with Murata's One Punch Man, One Piece might as well be a scribble.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
One Piece

$10 says Doflamingo cuts down Bellamy before Luffy can punch him, thus further emphasizing Doflamingo's "The weak can't decide how they die philosophy". Which will be this arc's android 16 moment and royally piss off Luffy.

Bellamy serves no purpose in this arc but to be Luffy's emotional engagement in the fight.

Zweizer

Banned
I thought Double Arts was a great example of this where most of its tropes are pretty fucking obvious but it added a new wrinkle to it that made the whole thing interesting imo.

Oh Double Arts

*pours 40*

Why you gotta remind me of this.

( ಥ_ಥ)

too fucked up not to tbh. aint namin it tho

i just wish he'd stick to physical disability stuff as he handles the subject matter really well and with a fair bit of tact :(

Yeah the disability one was pretty good. It's not really his usual stuff though.

Usobuko

Banned
is good. but not Molester Man Good Tier

internet reaction during that days was glorious

They are both about the same to me. One is a redemption, coming of age tale while the other is a romance story with a lot of hilarious otaku references. They are both "better than what their titles implied" manga.

I would put them in the camp where I like them but not as much as their fans.

Zweizer

Banned
Stretch ch29

ヘ(^∇^ヘ)(ノ^∇^)ノヘ(^∇^ヘ)(ノ^∇^)ノヘ(^∇^ヘ)(ノ^∇^)ノヘ(^∇^ヘ)(ノ^∇^)ノ

Only thing missing is a kiss.

Yandere Kanojo ch67

That's one novel way to get drunk.

Shengar

LOL after rereading and marathoning Murata's One Punch Man and proceeded to read One Piece, I am quite surprised of the period of adjustments period hat my eyes require regarding the art of both mangas.

Oda's art is by no means bad, but when compared side by side with Murata's One Punch Man, One Piece might as well be a scribble.

Imagine if you read HunterXHunter instead of One Piece
That'll be an intense experience
N7D3ZJI.png

Zweizer

Banned
Tsugumomo ch51-52

I dunno guys. That doesn't seem to be a good plan in the long-term.

My Hero Academia ch14

Frog Girl best girl.

Hakoiri Drops ch9

Should have gone with the Konami code for directions.

Jintor

jesus christ shindol

Toad is whatever gender it wants to be.

Haha I read it and decided it was best to refrain from mentioning it.

LOL

plus with his previous work we now might know the theme of whatever tankubon is released eventually :p

too fucked up not to tbh. aint namin it tho

i just wish he'd stick to physical disability stuff as he handles the subject matter really well and with a fair bit of tact :(

Ok jerks clue me in here. More mind break crap?

Shengar

Ok jerks clue me in here. More mind break crap?

So uh....made quick search on that certain site, checked his newest release in english, and this is what I got (manga not doujinshi)
ahegao bestiality big breasts cheating dark skin lolicon milf prolapse tanlines vomit
I'm not going to click on of those picture, I swear

Bleach

overly fast but the action was nice

One Piece

Law will likely be able to fix it but still having
limbs ripped apart
is nice compared to the usual bloody faces and missing teeth

oh and bloody Bellemy... he is getting more and more annoying with every chapter
Nisekoi Gets Magical Girl Spinoff Manga Series

I thought on you guys when I read that.

clicks link.... sees the "star" for that spinoff

closes link

bloody Onodera

Veelk

Banned
Maybe it's because I'm too sleep deprived, but I am not understanding what the flipping hell Doflamingo and Law were talking about. I read it multiple times, but it's just not getting through. I don't remember Law abandoning his plan with Kaido. I mean, he still fucked over the smile factory and got Caeser out of his hands, so Kaido is still going to be knocking on Doffy's door unless something else happens.

Then he tries to guilt trip law in two mutually exclusive ways. First that because Law gave Vergo that document, he conquered Dressrosa. To this, Law says fuck you. So then he completely backtracks and says he was gonna conquer Dressrosa anyway, so Corazon's efforts (and, by extension, Law's) were pointless. I'm not sure why he's trying to mentally unsettle a guy whose already helpless in his hands, but Law's going to realize he's just making shit up to unnerve him if he immediately goes back on what he just said just to try and screw with his mind.

Then he starts ranting about how facts are facts, therefore he wins. At that point, I just became lost as to what the fuck he's trying to say. I realize there is an earlier theme of dreams vs reality with Doflamingo, but I'm not seeing the connection in this particular instances.

One Piece

Pretty crazy chapter...DF continues to be a beast. Guess Bellamy is going to bring the house down and Luffy is going to get a real go at DF.

So uh....made quick search on that certain site, checked his newest release in english, and this is what I got (manga not doujinshi)
ahegao bestiality big breasts cheating dark skin lolicon milf prolapse tanlines vomit
I'm not going to click on of those picture, I swear
Welp there goes my appetite

ryan13ts

One Piece:
I truly do feel bad for Belllemy, dude keeps getting his ass handed to him left and right but I do respect that his loyalty even though he picked the biggest douchbag to look up to, Either Luffy will give him a one hitter quitter like their last fight just to put him out the way, or Doffy will kill him, harkening back to his speech on how the weak don't get to choose their deaths. Either way, it's high time for the final showdown between Doffy and Luffy.

And Law's injury is totally irrelevant, dude can just re-attach it or pop on someone else's with his DF power. He is a doctor after all.

Toriko:
Holy shit, the Monkey king definitely is no punk. I'm still wondering how Zebura's head flying off will be explained away though. Bets anyone? I'm going with ridiculous like a "Sound Clone", since we already know Coco can make one out of poison. If it turns out that Zebura can just grow a new head anytime he wants, I'll jump out the window, laughing the whole way down.

Bleach

Oh yeah!

one piece

Kill Deflamingo.

Toriko

Was that Zebra´s head or Toriko´s? That did not happen. It is just a vision, like a deja vu. 6000 capture level for the Monkey King is much more than i expected. That is Battle Wolf territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom