• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Thinking about it you're right. IT was a proper deconstruction of an RPG genre. Instead of poking fun at RPGs it decided to highlight why we loved them. The story for the game was in the end a Story for a game. Which isn't a bad thing, it played with our expectations on how things are supposed to work out.

Plus the ending of Mother 2/Earthbound probably wouldn't be nearly as potent if it was in any other form.

Indeed. It's one of the reasons why I love the series so much. The games really felt like they tapped into the medium's potential for its storytelling purposes. Shigesato Itoi truly is a brilliant writer and it makes me sad that he apparently isn't interested in creating any more games.

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt (Doujinshi) 3/4/Extra

This just highlights how dangerous it is to have a kid using a force of nature like Groudon to settle arguments.
The champion might as well be a fascist dictator because ain't no one gonna be fucking with the guy who could dry up the world

Cross Ange - Tenshi to Ryuu no Gakuen 6-7

This would be better as a mahou shoujo show.
Or worse. It's kind of hard to tell.

dani_dc

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt 3

That ending was super cute.

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt 4

Before
BhrLmhi.png

After

Don't use Groudon in the middle of a city, just....don't.

If you look closely you can see the remains of those little kids.

People reading that Pokemon doujin.

And here I am only now getting around to playing Alpha Sapphire (Superior Version. Omega Ruby can suck it) and thinking May might be crushing on my old buddy Brendan.

Nightbird

I need more of this, it's great.

I think we all need more of this hahaha :)

Denpa Kyoushi 125

Time for a Duel!

It's been a while since this Manga updated, i hope the new Team will release the Chapters more regularly now :/

Edit: 明けましておめでとうございます, and happy new year! :D

Senyuu 1-4

So the demon king is revived but the twist is that there are many descendants of the hero. So the king send those "descendants" to hunt down it, so we follow the adventures of hero number 45. Each hero has a soldier to help them.

hc7RwfB.png

lmao this guy (soldier of hero number 14)

Edit:
Senyuu 5

aBZEbT8.png

maktwad.png

:lol :lol

Monster Musume 29

1b649b3e27.jpg

Griffith?

CENTAUR NETORARE

I guess since we're out of moms now we have to move back to the main plot.
Which will immediately be sidestepped.

Monster Musume is truly the greatest artistic work of our time.
Second only to Prison School.

Momo Sora 08-10

This is still an adorable story of a stepmom and her two new kids in the country. But at the same time, it's an adorable story of the daughter coming to terms with her new stepmom and not being in the city anymore. So adorable.

Drifters x-45

On one hand, i love how every character that joins the drifters neatly fills a role, even Hannibal ex machina, who only acts when even nobunaga can't adapt fast enough to the rules of the battlefield.

On the other hand, female characters? LoL. Lol. Lol. Lol.
All three of them.

Still ballerz tho.

It isn't really that much of a big shock seeing as likely Hiro tossed in Igneel back into his story only for the purpose of dying (making us wait even longer to know about the truth of the Dragons,etc...) but you know a ton of people where still reading this series just for the mystery about Igneel and his disappearance only to now wait even longer for the info

dunno, I pretty much expected this
indeed
Fuck whyyyyyy :(

Well at least there wasn't any power of friendship crap.

but what if Acnologia used that power boost of friendship to defeat Igneel?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It isn't really that much of a big shock seeing as likely Hiro tossed in Igneel back into his story only for the purpose of dying (making us wait even longer to know about the truth of the Dragons,etc...) but you know a ton of people where still reading this series just for the mystery about Igneel and his disappearance only to now wait even longer for the info
]

oh nonono, I was expecting something else

Kyuur

So I was rereading the latter half of Tokyo Ghoul...

9d2NxZU.png

He's going to show up in Re: as a half ghoul, isn't he!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom