• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nakamura Koedo to Daizu Keisuke wa Umakuikanai 03-04

YbbW8jr.png

/dead at these two chapters

Revo

Mahou Tsukai no Deshi ga Warau Toki. 1

Lots of interesting possibilities here, time to wait to see how they're executed.

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt 6-6.5

AWWW YUSS THERE'S MORE
Parental approval is important! Especially in the one generation where both parents are present!
Is the extra chapter implying that Courtney is an upgrade from the regular grunt, because if so that is true

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 61

I thought Vampire's mom was the Werewolf girl. They look a lot alike.
The halo stuff slayed me.

My Hero Academia 26

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

Fucking grapehead kid. I really appreciate the extended post chapter translation notes.

Prison School 151

Can't wait to see this animated lol

Probably won't animate that far unless there's a second season, and even then maybe not.

I'm still cautiously optimistic about the adaptation, there's no way they can capture the art and humor perfectly but since they have announced Zilch about it besides it's existence, it could end up in good hands!
Or more likely, bad ones!

Probably won't animate that far unless there's a second season, and even then maybe not.

I'm still cautiously optimistic about the adaptation, there's no way they can capture the art and humor perfectly but since they have announced Zilch about it besides it's existence, it could end up in good hands!

I really have a bad feeling because they still haven't announced anything yet in terms of who's doing what, not even a studio.

My Hero Academia 26

man I love this protag and the fact that he shows he is not a idiot

there are mature protags that act goofy at times which I can deal with but then there are just plain dumb protags that even still feel dumb when they accomplish a feat or act out of character trying to display their "battle" experience when instead it isn't a difficult thing to grasp
Ahem Naruto Ahem

This sticks out especially if the mangaka doesn't know how to strategies an event into his/her work and/or doesn't have any skill when it comes to writing fights

any who regarding the chapter again next week may be interesting on how he'll handle the new situation

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Boku no Hero Academia 26
TEN MILLION POINT!
LOL, Izuku/Deku face.

Prison School 151

Can't wait to see this animated lol

Chances are the studio only going to animate 1st prison break arc
I bet it's going to be rotroscope or CG like Sidonia.
I don't have high expectation, i just wish whoever handle it is competent.

Though my personal pick, as far as director goes, maybe Tsutomu Mizushima. He know how to direct comedy.
For studio, Madhouse, as long they did whatever they did when making Needless and Highschool of the dead

Joyful

Liar Game ch 200

sad that this manga is almost over, but it looks like the last, next chapter, we will be getting some hard answers about why the Liar Game Tournament exists.

Yea i find it weird still no info,PV,artwork or is it still to early for that?

It depends, usually we would have some info by now though.
There are some things that get announced super early, like the second season of Gatchaman Crowds is due out like, 2016 and was announced last year and all we know is the name, which is pretty abnormal.
Usually things are announced and then they will air the season after the upcoming one, but some like Death Parade are announced and then air the next season, which is pretty fast.

Reknoc

All I remember from what little I watched of the FotNS anime is that they put the tower arc bit before the Shin encounter and it had some weird ass filler like with some vampire dude. It was also mad ugly and censored.

dani_dc

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 61

Could be an entertaining addition to the cast.
Like the rest of you guys, I was very entertained by Principal antics with the Halo.

All I remember from what little I watched of the FotNS anime is that they put the tower arc bit before the Shin encounter and it had some weird ass filler like with some vampire dude. It was also mad ugly and censored.

hmmmmm

that is unfortunate I like the voices, ost and opening

guess I'll balance between both and find the anime's faults

Oingo Boingo Brothers Adventure by Hirohiko Araki

After the Stardust Crusaders anime reached Oingo and Boingo I decided I'd finally look at what this is. I think this is just a collection of every time Thoth is used, but it's been so long I don't remember.

The commentary at the end by Rohan was cool though.

41 is chapter 47 of the original.

Thanks.

anyone have a guesstimate on when you think Bleach will end

still rereading it and man is there a ton of stuff that I forgot about because I couldn't care less

Edit: Seeing a pattern here as well

....Kubo doesn't know how to foreshadow either so things just come out of the blew

Kishi also had this problem but to a lesser degree

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
anyone have a guesstimate on when you think Bleach will end

still rereading it and man is there a ton of stuff that I forgot about because I couldn't care less

Edit: Seeing a pattern here as well

....Kubo doesn't know how to foreshadow either so things just come out of the blew

Kishi also had this problem but to a lesser degree

kubo is just pulling things out of his ass now, ruined a manga with good potential.

Bleach needs to end this year, it's obvious fans are sick of it considering it has been in the bottom 1/4th of the Jump Rakings for most the past year. If 2 of 3 of their new manga's turn out to be strong then Bleach will be ridding at the literal bottom of the rankings.

Usobuko

Banned
I remember really liking a few chapters a year or too ago but never finished because I heard it just stopped without a conclusion. Maybe I'll finish it up just because.

It's still not complete though but I think the author announced a continuation of Devil Blues after the success of Prison School.

Bleach needs to end this year, it's obvious fans are sick of it considering it has been in the bottom 1/4th of the Jump Rakings for most the past year. If 2 of 3 of their new manga's turn out to be strong then Bleach will be ridding at the literal bottom of the rankings.

Too bad most of the new manga are gonna get axed. Anyways at least bleach sell's well even without an anime unlike another series I know. I'm looking at you Toriko.

kubo is just pulling things out of his ass now, ruined a manga with good potential.

I can see Bleach ending at around the end of spring at the earliest
Too bad most of the new manga are gonna get axed. Anyways at least bleach sell's well even without an anime unlike another series I know. I'm looking at you Toriko.

we'll see

giving the series that big push and also having Toei handle the anime gave the series a ton of haters

especially those who have nothing better to do but feel anger at people enjoying the series seeing as they sadly can't feel the same with their "Popular" ones

OH YES I WENT THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom