• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mann vs. Machine (Team Fortress 2 Co-Op) |OT| Robot Parade

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Looking for 1 more to Mann Up right now! We're playing Expert Coaltown or Mannworks.

Add me on Steam if you want in.

EDIT: Nevermind... Found our 6th.

These new campaigns are pretty crazy, there's just this one element in certain waves that can push the difficulty up so much. Like all those support Snipers at the end of Desperation. D:

Wave 2 on one of the new Expert missions starts with a series of Giant Scouts accompanied by one of those Giant Heavies that pretty much insta-kills anyone. Because it's just wave 2, no one has resists, so everyone dies as the big scouts run by. It's evil.

Grinchy

Banned
It's crazy how you can end up in a group that works perfectly together and you steamroll your way through a mission. Then later on you are in a group that gets stuck forever on a wave.

Decado

I just want to play this with a friend via LAN or my home network. I don't see any option to start a game without paying (so much for ftp). How the hell do you start a co-op game with a friend?

thanks

I just want to play this with a friend via LAN or my home network. I don't see any option to start a game without paying (so much for ftp). How the hell do you start a co-op game with a friend?

thanks
Did you click on the big "Boot Camp" button? Also the big "Create Party" button next to it.

2012-08-25_00001.jpg

Yeef

thanks
If you want to play MvM on a LAN just hit "Create Server" (the little "+" icon on the "servers" button) and choose a MVM map. Keep in mind that MvM is balanced for a 6 player team. Some of the higher level missions are hard, or nearly impossible with just two players. A lot of the easier ones should be no problem (some of them can even be done solo).

Top Bottom