• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

taybul

Already had Bloodborne pre-ordered. Looks like I'm getting Hotline Miami 2 as well, had no idea it was coming out before this thread.

Waiting for my Pillars of Eternity keys and will probably grab Bloodborne as well. Not a lot in that list that I'm interested in.

I'm still picking up Wii U titles that have come out, so I doubt I'll buy anything on the list, but I might get around to play some of the games.

Sheroking

Honestly, maybe just Ori?

It's an expensive year. Don't have time for small fry purchases. I'll catch Bloodborne when it's on sale this summer, I'm kinda "Soul'd" out.

Only picking up DMC Definitive Edition and Bloodborne CE, was looking at Borderlands and RE Revelations 2 as well but decided to pick them up rather later as my backlog is starting to look a bit crowded.

klee123

My buys for this month.

March Release Schedule:

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita) - March 3
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 2 (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - March 3 (PSN) and 4 (XBL, PC)
Hotline Miami 2 (PS4, PS3, Vita, PC) - March 10
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 3 (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - March 10 (PSN) and 11 (XBL, PC)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (PS3, Vita) - March 10
Awakened Fate Ultimatum (PS3) - March 17
Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 4 (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - March 17 (PSN) and 18 (XBL, PC)
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Toukiden: Kiwami (PS4, Vita) - March 31

That said. All chapters of RER2 have already been purchased.

Helldivers (gotta get my Starship Troopers on)
helldivers_firing_squad_by_digi_matrix-d8hugip.gif

Hotline Miami 2
Ori and the Blind Forest
tumblr_n6y7sb0zev1sjbtwdo1_500.gif

Oceanhorn (that's the most Zelda-like game I've ever seen!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJxpQ8KGRa8
Oceanhorn_iPad1.png

Bloodborne
Pillars of Eternity (it's about time I played a more old-school cRPG)
Axiom Verge

Man, fuck this month.
Shelter 2 is releasing this month as well (3/9)
http://youtu.be/Tk-1M1wNVDY
Shit, this one too.

Kazdane

Not that huge for me...will grab Skylines and AC: Rogue.
I'll grab Type-0 on the PC if it's ever released there...

Conduit

Banned
Helldivers (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 3
OlliOlli 2 (PS4, Vita) - March 3
Axiom Verge (PS4) - March 31
Toukiden: Kiwami (PS4, Vita) - March 31

My list! Bloodborne already preordered!

aww yisss,

La Mulana EX (Vita) - March 3
OlliOlli 2 (PS4, Vita) - March 3

plenilune

it really is insane. I'm getting Cities and PoE. Will have to pass on Bloodborne as there's no way I can finish it in 2 days before PoE release.

Read OP's list and.. nothing
I'm just waiting steam sales on some games like wolfenstein TNO, but don't know if my current PC can play it, I'mma need to buy an actual PC soon D:

Astarte

Hotline Miami 2 is all I need to be honest with you. I will then proceed to spend enough money on Dungeon Fighter Online to buy a PS4 with.

Pillars of Eternity is out this month? Holy shit! That and Hotline Miami 2 are all I really care about. And Hotline Miami 2 was refused classification in Australia.

I'm getting Final Fantasy Type-0 for sure. Shortly after I'll pick up Bloodborne and Toukiden: Kiwami.

At some point later I'll get Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines and Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Zolbrod

I'll buy FF Type-0, download the FFXV demo, and just sell the game the next day.
Already played the PSP version, didn't like it.

I'll probably be getting Bloodborne on day one as well.

And Ori looks fantastic, but I don't know if my crappy PC will be able to handle it :(

WITHE1982

Bloodborne
Re:Revelations 2 episodes 1- 4
Starwhal (PS4)
Toukiden Kiwami

I really like the look of Axiom Verge but gonna wait for a price drop (who am I kidding I'll end up buying it anyway)

Ichi_

Neo Member
skylines , bloodborne, and pillars (which have a key from kickstarter already)

Would like to pick up DBZ as well if possible.

RangerX

Banned
Firstly a PS4. Then Bloodborne, which I'm so hyped for I could explode at any moment. I'll probably pick up the order with it too.

Sealtest

So far just Digimon Cyber sleuth.

Would also buy Mario Party but the lack of online and no friends to couch coop makes me skip it :(

hoserx

Trying to buy nothing as MM3D is en route via post to my residence, and I'm face first into MH4U right now.........(Xenoblade 3ds preordered already)

OlliOlli 2
the rest of Revelations 2
Yakuza 0
Senran Kagura EV
Theatrhythm Dragon Quest
Toukiden Kiwami
Ori and the Blind Forest
Hotline Miami 2
Type-0 HD

Oreshika later.

Yup, busy month.

Kalliban

Neo Member
Ori and the Blind Forest and probably Cities: Skylines. I might get Hotline Miami 2 as well if I get time over, but for me it's quite a cheap month :)

chadskin

Nothing, I'll use March to clear my backlog, namely Never Alone and AC Unity. Plus, there's another episode of Life is Strange releasing this month as well as a couple of new Driveclub DLCs that'll keep me busy throughout the month.

Top Bottom