• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

ahm998

I will get those for sure.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U, 3DS) - March 5
Olli Olli (Wii U, 3DS) - March 5, (Xbox One) - March 6
Hotline Miami 2 (PS4, PS3, Vita, PC) - March 10
Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One, PC) - March 11
Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17
Mario Party 10 (Wii U) - March 20
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast & Furious (Xbox One, 360) - March 27

Chastten

Banned
Might make an exception to my rules regarding Digital Only games and buy Dead or Alive 5: Last Round & Ori and the Blind Forest.

The 360 version of Last Round is a clusterfuck of epic proportions so I guess I might as well go for the PC version which supposedly has all the next-gen content. Ori just seems like a great game I'd want to support

Other then that, probably some older games for cheap.

Including Pillars and Eternity, Story of Seasons, and Dead or Alive: Last Round PC, which I already have pre-ordered, I also plan on getting Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

I may also get Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters depending on impressions.

I just bought the first three Atelier games ported to Vita from the sale, so Atelier Shallie will have to wait.

D-VoN

The second episode for Life is Strange is due this month as well, though an exact date hasn't been given.

Stider

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita)
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS3) maybe, might wait for Vita rerelease
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (Vita) maybe
Awakened Fate Ultimatum (PS3) maybe
Bladestorm: Nightmare (PS4)
Final Fantasy Type-0 (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4)
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4)
Pillars of Eternity (PC) maybe
Toukiden: Kiwami (PS4, Vita) not sure which version to get yet

jacobeid

Banned
My day one purchases are Bloodborne, FH2 Fast & Furious, and Axiom Verge. I'm looking to pick up La Mulana EX, DmC, Hotline Miami 2, and Ori at some point as well.

Gries

March Release Schedule:
Cities: Skylines (PC) - March 10
Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17
I'll only get Cities: Skylines if there's a DRM free version and FF Type-0 is waaay overprized for a PSP game, so I'll probably wait until it's at 30 Euro or so.

And that's pretty much it for March.

Everything else that releases this month doesn't interest me at all.

Edit: Oh, OlliOlli 2 releases this month ? Is its difficulty still as unforgiving as the first one?

Didn't realize how many releases coming out in March, it's going to be a relatively light month for me though:

Ori and the Blind Forest
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Potentially ScreamRide as well, we'll see.

graffix13

For sure: Hotline Miami 2 and Bloodborne. My 2 most wanted games of 2015 are coming out in the same month.

Maybe: Helldivers

Didn't realize how many releases coming out in March, it's going to be a relatively light month for me though:

Ori and the Blind Forest
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Potentially ScreamRide as well, we'll see.

"Ha! I like your style. You make up your own rules, just like me." --Cave Johnson

Geoff9920

Bloodborne
Pillars of Eternity + Guide Book (dat lore)

Not sure which I'll start first, but I'm leaning towards Pillars of Eternity as crpgs of that nature don't exactly come around that often.

Mupod

I am not going to have time to play anything but WoW, MH4U and Bloodborne. The latter is already preordered with a nice discount, of course.

Stormus

Bloodborne
Final Fantasy Type-0
Maybe the Borderlands: Handsome Collection <--- really irritates me that they aren't including one in this package.

Top Bottom